Gutted i've eaten and feeling so fed up

Mimibabe

I have totally stuck to to the plan until this evening. I had a lousy nights sleep last night, a busy day at work and only had chance to drink one shake today. Returned home from work and had to take my son for his swimming lesson. Still only had one shake all day. My son and husband had chips and fishcake (breaded type) for tea. I was feeling weak, tired and hungry I gave in. I had a hand full of chips and a couple of bites of fishcake (the breaded type) and a mouthful of wine. i cannot believe what I have just done. All the hard work sticking to the plan probably wasted. I have just drunk a pint of water and plan to go to bed. I don't know if I can face starting this process again. What a fool. :mad:

Pick yourself up and dust yourself off!!!! How guilty you feel shows you know you were wrong to eat. No point beating yourself up. Learn from what you have done.
In future, make time to have your shakes. It only takes a few minutes. If you really can't have the shakes, just make sure you keep drinking water as this will keep the hunger at bay. Tomorrow is a new day and start again. Your loss this week may not be too badly affected. Learn and move on, you will be o.k.

minibabe I had a blunder around the first week, its not have as bad as you think it will be.I

know you come out of ketosis but the first week you have withdrawals from everything and your tired but when you have gone through a week one and have a slip you should just feel a bit tired for one day maybe.

Seriously dont let it get you down, your only human. :D
now.... shake, shake, shake,
shake, shake, shake,
shake your booty !!!

hey hun..sorry to hear you had a slip up but just put it behind you and get back on board...
if you want to lose the weight you can do it....
i have a new mantra that is getting me back on track...live or die...seems a bit extreme?? maybe but the way i look at it is if i go back to eating i will just get bigger and bigger and bigger. if i stick to this i will have my life back....
why dont you have a good nights sleep and rethink it in the morning...if you get right back on track you may not have done as much damage as you think...keep your chin up x

Back