Gutted now

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by blue_eyes, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Member

Hi all,
    I have lost just short of two stone,and i am gutted last night for some stupid reason i ate a pizza.:cry:at the time it was delicious but today i am feeling the consequences both physically and emotionally.
    weighed myself and i havnt put on but is it to early to tell,will it catch up with me by weds.god i hope not.

Has anyone else ever done this?
    love H

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    anyone else ever done this?
    my god yes, heck I've stupidly been doing it on and off for the better part of this YEAR so far.

Learn from it, and whatever you do DO NOT think you got away with it and do it again, it's a very steep downward spiral to start thinking you can change the rules of LL and still lose, believe me, I know :(

4. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

Start Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Fasting
    Plenty have and it's not life threatening.

You do however have the opportunity to think long and hard about the reasons behind your slip up, the horrid feelings you are experiencing now and where exactly you are going to go forward with this.

I suggest you write everything down. What you were doing before you ate, what sparked you, why you think it made you eat, how you felt doing it and certainly, how rubbish you feel now. Keep it in a safe place for other times and use it to remind you how bad you felt. Perhaps use your LL book or a personal note pad with a list of your goals in bold on the front cover.

Now get back on track, that was yesterday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.