Gutted :o(

katalena

Enjoying life!
As I may have mentioned before I am very close to my Mum and my 3 sisters.

Well, I have just left them and they are all flying off to Turkey tonight for a week holiday and I can't go!

Last year I went to Lindos, Rhodes with one of my sisters and my b/f helped me pay for it. When they mentioned going this year, we had just moved, which as you all know costs a fortune so I said no. I also only had enough annual leave to take 1 more week off this year and I wanted to take the week with my boyfriend.

I feel gutted. I know there will be other holidays but it is the first time we would have all done anything like this together. It would have been such a special time.

Hey ho! It will pass, just wanted to get it of my chest.

Kat xx

Aw hugs honey. That must be hard and I am sure you will be sorely missed. Make yourself feel better by thinking of future holidays and imagining how slinky you are going to be on the beach.
x

Hey Kat,
I went to Lindos about ten years ago. Great place... I'm sure you enjoyed it.
I went on my first foreign holiday in eight years last year. Before, I'd been too embarassed by my size and worried I wouldn't fit in the seat on the plane.
Went to Egypt for two weeks last year and wore a bikini. Felt amazing and was well worth the eight year wait.
Don't worry about this year. Opportunities will come up again soon.
You have a lovely new house, and a week away with your boyfriend to look forward to. It's not all so bad after all!!
Keep up the good work with the diet. You're doing great xx

Hi Kat - I'm sure it's hard seeing them all off to a week in the sun without you. They'll miss you and you'll miss them, but if you focus on achieving loads of stuff this week then the time will pass quicker and you'll be feeling good about having achieved so much. Also you'll be able to report another great loss when you see them next.

Perhaps you can plan to join them next year on a similar holiday. And, as peony says, you'll have a fab bikini body by then!

Or maybe you could all escape somewhere in the UK for a weekend so no annual leave needed. My sister and I meet up in a youth hostel or camping barn to keep costs down. Then we can spend a little more money on activities such as theatre, nice restaurant, riding etc. or just head up to the hills for some amazing and free views.

....And you have a week with your b/f to look forward to.

xx

Oh don't worry hun.
You'll go next year and all nice and trim as well!
And when they come back, they prob won't recognise you!
You're losing weight soooo fast!
:D

awww thats a shame hun
never mind - the next time you head for a beach you will have a case full of bikinis with you!
daisy x

Many a great hoilday to come for you kat x x x x

Every holiday I have had has been great anyway! It is about the fact that we would have all gone away for the first time together

I am ok, it is just a shame xx

It is a shame that you couldn't go with them. Unfortunately sometimes we have to choose between more than one thing that we really want. It's great that you are still close to your sisters and your mum and that you have a boyfriend you want to be with, so how lucky is that and that's what you need to think off. I know I would be gutted to though.

Every holiday I have had has been great anyway! It is about the fact that we would have all gone away for the first time together

I am ok, it is just a shame xx

Kat - plan it in for next year! When everyone gets back have a list of suggestions for a week together in 2010. That will be a great goal weight maintenance incentive and something to look forward to.

Back