Gutted :o(

Sorry to hear you have to come off hun, but like the others have said - do as the doctor ays and look after yourself.
And when you're going through the first few days on lt you know where to come for motivation!
x

I understand your disappointment and hopefully you will be back on TFR next week. But on the bright side.....you get to eat food for Easter!!! Enjoy!

Sorry to hear you have to come off it for your blood test, but at the end of the day Louize, your health is more important at the moment. Lipotrim will be here next week for you to re-start.
Good luck hun and just do what the Doctor says, she is the expert.

Awww Lou that sound terrible, but hey hun you did it once you can quite easily do it again :D
It has all been said eat veggies and red meat don't overdo the bread, rice, pasta and potatoes.
LT will be here waiting for you're return xxx

Aww thanks for the messages everyone...made me feel a whole lot better! My aunty is a nurse and i've decided to go and have a consultation and some tests with her at hospital tomorrow, she did the diet with me last time so i know she'll be honest about it rather than my GP who seems to think every illness can be cured by eating fruit and veg haha!xx

Hi Lou sorry to hear your doctor has taken you off LT but please don't worry to much about the restart, my doctor did the same a month ago and I had only been on it 2 weeks and she made me stay off until I saw her in 2 weeks time, and although she not a big fan of it she agreed to let me go back on.

I am now on day 11 and even went into ketosis earlier this time and did not really struggles.

So chin up and enjoy the healthy eating for a couple of days anf if she still moans about your iron levels ask her for some iron pills, my old doctor gave me them when I first did LT.

Have a good easter (and try not to get too dishearted)

Jo x

when I was on atkins I was in ketosis and I wasnt eating anything that different to what you would (healthy eating) have salads meat cauiflower and broccolli ..how can that be dangerous!!!

Even if u come off ull be fine ...you can get straight back on....you can do this

wasnt suggesting that you only eating those! just that if you were feeling tired and rubbish from the anaemia that they were things that you could maybe add into your diet to help correct your levels.

wasnt suggesting that you only eating those! just that if you were feeling tired and rubbish from the anaemia that they were things that you could maybe add into your diet to help correct your levels.

Hehe i know hun...thanks :) just had a really funny image in me head of sitting at home eating spinach with a mug of ovaltine for every meal lol xx

Back