Gutted or what!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PCOS' started by cteena48, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. cteena48

cteena48 Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I remember the feeling of being told that I may not be able to have children for very much longer. I was 22 then, so it was awhile ago. I was devastated. I had one son already but the consultant told me after a certain period I would have to take a pill which would deepen my voice and make me hairy. At that age, I was still immature and for vanity reasons the side effects frightened me. I had scans and bloodtests which determined the diagnosis but as luck would have it, I fell pregnant unexpectedly with my second son. I still have periods that can be scanty and so heavy. They continue to make me miserable and the Premenstrual tension beforehand is unbearable. I feel I change completely. I sympathise completely with anyone that is affected by this curse.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    why did the dr say you would have to take a tablet with those side effects.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.