GUTTED week 4 weigh in

Foosey

To say I am gutted is an understatement!!
Lost 1 lb. What a huge disappointment.
Not eating and I lose 1 lb. I could have done that on any diet. Gonna have to seriously think about the coming weeks. Don't think I could stand the disappointment of another weigh in like that.
What a load of cr**

Hi I know the feeling. I lost nothing this week, only week 5. It's a killer! But read some of the posts I made where people reply and tell me how CD does work and weight will come off. It helped me big time.

You have had amazing weight loss up until this week, so just remember you have lost over a stone and a half in a month. There are not many diets where that will happen.... and you know logically that although its not been great this week, next week will probrably more than make up for it, so long as you keep on with the diet 100%.

Stay positive, it will come off!

21lb in 4 weeks? I think that's amazing, and faster weight loss than I ever had... your body just needs a chance to catch up! 21lb in 4 weeks is awesome and I don't think that would be possible on any other diet. Try to see the big picture!

xxx

Could be a plateau, I've had a low one followed by a high loss. Bear with it and see how you go next time.

Hey

Dont get down u have lost 21lbs which is great!

It would take you about 3 or 4 months to lose that on slimming world or weight watchers.

Just remember that if youve lost 1 lb this week it is still a loss and you may be losing inches if not weight.

Dont get too hung up about it you are doing fantastic so keep at it and im sure it will show next week.

Chin up

Lou x

Foosey.. stop!!!!

You have lost the CD average almost 2 x over in just 4 weeks!!!

There is NO diet that I know of that you could have done so well on....

you have to stop and think about the ,massive achievemnt you have made....

Everyone has time where their body takes stock... give yourself a chance!!!

x

Hey Foosey,
Don't be disheartened - I know it seems unfair when you work so hard and don't eat proper food, but if you stick at it, you should see a bigger loss next week.

Lexie posted a poem a few weeks ago called something like 'Only a pound' and it was funny and thought provoking. Looked at things from the pound's perspective and how happy that little pound was that we hadn't lost more of it's friends! lol

Keep focussed and remember that you're worth fighting for.

Thelma xx

Yes Hun I echo what others have said many poeple have a couple of bad weeks you have done very well so far chin up wait till next week I'm sure you will see better results done give up now

I just echo what everyone else has said. You have done so well to loose 1.5 stone in not even 1 calendar month. Are you tracking your measurements or do you have any starting photos to compare against so you can see progress in other ways?

Don't be discouraged, stick with the diet as it does work and it will work x

I posted what a pound of fat looks like, but can't take credit for the poem, although it is on here somewhere.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/89246-1-lb-fat.html to SEE what you have lost!

Its not "just" a pound, its a pound nearer goal and a pound gone forever.

I agree you might have lost that 1lb on WW/SW etc.

But you wouldn't have lost 13lbs, followed by 4lbs and then another 4.

Look at the big picture and don't panic. It does work. Theres nothing wrong with a pound, alright its not setting your dieting world on fire at the moment, but add that to next weeks loss, and the week afters and I'm sure it won't seem all that bad.

Hey hon
Just wanted to say chin up and hang in there your doing fab!! 22 lbs in 4 weeks is an amazing loss..... It really is 13 lbs you lost in the first week was unreal..... I didnt do that in my first 2 weeks..
Stop being hard on yourself.. take a look below at my losses 1 week I lost 1 3/4 and another week I lost 5 our bodies work in weird ways..
So chin up and smile cause I think your doing fantastically well. and it will come off next week xxx

Thanks you all for your kind words and encouragement. I am trying to keep positive and see what next week brings.
xxxx

Next week will bring a bigger loss hon...... and if it doesnt the week after will I promise you I will come off!! It has too. this diet does work our body is just strange.. You have lost 22 lbs hon its amazing!!
xxxx

Weeks 3 and 4 are notorious for dodgy losses, dont know why, but oh my goodness, your weight loss to date is amasing.

Look at the bigger picture, CD 1 st per month, if you got weighed every four weeks and lost a stone a time youd be thrilled, and not notice fluctuations!

I once weighed 6lbs heavier, see page 2 or 3 of my diary, and dropped 7lbs over night!! Its true, was so gutted that night I cried myself to sleep, yet by the morning I was buzzing.

Please dont give up, you have done so well!

Back