Gutted!!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Ok So I weighed myself at my friends house and im up to 12stone 8lbs

:( :(

So Adam Fattened me up proper good and helped me gain 10lbs lol!!!

Well I bet it was the best 10lbs you have ever gained :) at least it was fun while you gained it. I am sure you will lose it in a flash.

Can't he help you 'burn it off' ? ;) :D

Hi Chelly,
don't be gutted missus, if I am correct you were 12lb under your goal so now you are 2lb under your goal. Correct me if I am wrong!! Surely you have some leeway with this diet to allow yourself a gain and then lose a bit if needed. You will sort that out no problems. Hope you feel better.
Doirin

Hi Chelly,
don't be gutted missus, if I am correct you were 12lb under your goal so now you are 2lb under your goal. Correct me if I am wrong!! Surely you have some leeway with this diet to allow yourself a gain and then lose a bit if needed. You will sort that out no problems. Hope you feel better.
Doirin
chelsie go with doirins advice she is right you have to allow leeway so what if you are up one week think off the good time you had with adam - after all u are in control and in the next two weeks the 10lbs will be gone love irish munchies xo

Can't he help you 'burn it off' ? ;) :D

howdy doody your a bold boy - have a good w..k for yourself u will feel a lot better - don't take it out on chellywhellyboot cause shes in love !!! and she is missing her fella like mad:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

That is such a guy comment Howdy Lol.

Heh, you look fab in the piccy im sure youll get back down in no time!

Besides as the others said, wernt you under target? In which case dont dwell on it. Your beautiful.

It certainly does look like you enjoyed yourself though! & I'm sure you'll have that off in no time - as a few people have said, you can't be perfect all time :)

Good luck with getting it off!

Hannah

You look fabulous Chelly! Even with the 12lbs I bet you still look like a model.

Chelly, I can't think of a better reason to gain weight!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll have shifted it within a week or 2!!!

Howdy you are such a cheeky tike!!!!!!

x

Nah Well I had gained up til 11 stone 12 and the extra 10lbs has brought me up til 12 stone 8!

HA HA Howdy Doody... :p

Yup defo enjoyed gaining the weight to be honest lol!!!

Hey Chelcie you'll have that shifted in no time hun! At least we know adam was looking after you! x

Stop worrying you lemon you look great to me !!!

Am suprised you put any on tbh babe ;)

Adam, you tiger, welcome back. Glad you 2 had a great time.

x

Don't worry about it, you had fun and sometimes that's the point!

BTW, you look fab in pics.

Back