Gutted!!!

Chels, if im not mistaken you flew right?
Don't forget you should wait 4/5 days after flying as you retain water and you will weigh heavier straight off a plane.

When i got back from salou i had put on well over a stone but i weighed myself 4 hours after i landed - weighed myself 4 days later and even though i was still munching i had lost 7lbs ... so wait a few more days then weigh yourself again :)

But you know you can get any weight off when you put your mind to it :D An like adam says - you still look great :D

Yup defo enjoyed gaining the weight to be honest lol!!!

haha its always fun gaining weight :sigh: wish it wasnt so much fun hey?!! lol

Chels, if im not mistaken you flew right?
Don't forget you should wait 4/5 days after flying as you retain water and you will weigh heavier straight off a plane.

When i got back from salou i had put on well over a stone but i weighed myself 4 hours after i landed - weighed myself 4 days later and even though i was still munching i had lost 7lbs ... so wait a few more days then weigh yourself again :)

But you know you can get any weight off when you put your mind to it :D An like adam says - you still look great :D

haha its always fun gaining weight :sigh: wish it wasnt so much fun hey?!! lol

Thanks Tanya!! heres to hoping! Although ive been really naughty recently! Totally need to stop lol!!!

Snap! Im in holiday mode though - theres my excuse :giggle:

You dont look it from your photo's you look great... you will have it off in no time... :)

I am VERY excited!! I fly sunday evening so only 2 more sleeps!! lol i have been packed since monday :giggle:

good luck tanya - enjoy your hols - is that your boyfriend your taking with you - read on one of your threads yous too had an argument and he would not take yu to "jamies" - is this the same guy you taking on hols - if it is - make sure he treats you like the lady that you are -

Back