Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. *Louise*

*Louise* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i had my weigh in tuesday and had another half a pound, thats 2 weeks in a row and i have been 100%:cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oh hun, have you done a food diary for your consultant to check? It might be worth it as something is going wrong somewhere for you.
    Without being presumptuous, are you weighing and measuring everything? Having a third superfree? Snacking only on superfree? Lots of variety?

4. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry you're disappointed with that, and I know how frustrating it can be, but please don't use it as an excuse to stop.
    Although slow, it IS working, and if you're 100% on the plan, you'll be eating so healthily too.

5. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I sound like a stuck record on here, but you need to remember that 'slowly but surely' is the way that SW works for a lot of people. Just remember that, however disappointing 0.5lb losses seem, they're still a loss - still a movement in the right direction.

Stay positive :) xxx

6. littledolly

littledolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I lost half a pound two weeks in a row and was 100% both weeks. The following week I lost 2.5lbs, so I think sometimes it just takes longer than a week to show on the scales.
    Stick at it, and hopefully your hard work will pay off at your next WI x

7. deg

deg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(28.88%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Agree - def stick with it and I know sounds stupid but also make sure you are eating enough to get your metabulism working properly

8. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Yeah, just keep plugging away at it. I know it's no consolation but a loss IS a loss and the scales are going in the right direction. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be rewarded by bigger numbers soon. Fingers crossed for you, ZXXX

9. donnajt

donnajt Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15.22%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    As the others say, keep at it, the weight losses will start to increase, do you keep a diary in the diary section? that way other members may have ideas to boost your losses, i find my diary keeps me motivated and focused, good luck, hope your weight loss turns around, donna x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.