GUTTED

*Louise*

i had my weigh in tuesday and had another half a pound, thats 2 weeks in a row and i have been 100%:cry::cry:

Oh hun, have you done a food diary for your consultant to check? It might be worth it as something is going wrong somewhere for you.
Without being presumptuous, are you weighing and measuring everything? Having a third superfree? Snacking only on superfree? Lots of variety?

Sorry you're disappointed with that, and I know how frustrating it can be, but please don't use it as an excuse to stop.
Although slow, it IS working, and if you're 100% on the plan, you'll be eating so healthily too.

I sound like a stuck record on here, but you need to remember that 'slowly but surely' is the way that SW works for a lot of people. Just remember that, however disappointing 0.5lb losses seem, they're still a loss - still a movement in the right direction.

Stay positive :) xxx

I lost half a pound two weeks in a row and was 100% both weeks. The following week I lost 2.5lbs, so I think sometimes it just takes longer than a week to show on the scales.
Stick at it, and hopefully your hard work will pay off at your next WI x

Agree - def stick with it and I know sounds stupid but also make sure you are eating enough to get your metabulism working properly

Yeah, just keep plugging away at it. I know it's no consolation but a loss IS a loss and the scales are going in the right direction. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be rewarded by bigger numbers soon. Fingers crossed for you, ZXXX

Back