Gutted

cmacca

Had my second weigh in tonight and I only lost a 1lb and a half :cry: I havent cheated and I have been so hungry, I lost 13lbs in my first week and I knew I wouldn't get anywhere near that loss, but a 1lb and a half is surely not worth all the pain, my CDC says it is because it is the TOTM but I am really upset now :cry:

Cheer up hun, you have still lost over a stone in 2 weeks, what other diet could give you results like that?:D. Don't let it get you down and look forward to weigh in number 3, which i'm sure will be a great loss:)

1 stone in the first 2 weeks is excellent!!!

I lost 1 stone in the first two weeks....and nearly 7 over all!! so it really makes no odds!

BE PROUD!

Please don't get upset.. that is brilliant weight loss.. think of it like this.. you probably have water retention going on because you're due your TOTM.. therefore that 1.5lb is fat lost.. you will have probably lost more than that, but the water is keeping the scales up slightly.. You have done so much better than most of us in the first two weeks and you should be very proud of yourself.. It's weight off not on hun...:)

That's a fantastic overall weight loss and the fact it your TOTM probably has a lot to do with this week WI (and the hunger). Just stick to it this week and I'm sure week 3 will be back what you might wish for :)

Aw honey, same happened to me last week, don't give up and don't be disheartened, its just your body catching up with all the changes x x

Thank you all so much, it is hard as I am still cooking for family and have been so good so it was like a kick in the stomach only losing a small amount.

Don't be too downbeat hun as you have lost a stone in 2 weeks which is brilliant. Stay strong and be pleased with what you have achieved so far xx

Don't let it get you down. Just stay focused and take it day by day until your next weigh in. Are you keeping track of your measurements as well? The scales don't always show the complete picture.

a stone in 2 weeks thats amazing.... i BET you see a fantastic result next week TOTM can add up to 7lbs hun... she is right!!

Well done you deserve a massive pat on the back xxx

My heart goes out to you, there is nothing worse than spending the week starving and being good when you dont see the hard work on the scales.

Chances are you WILL see a difference next week, dont let this get you down, as you have done AMAZINGLY over the past 2 weeks.

Fingers Crossed for next week

x

hey im only starting 2mo but if i manage to lose that amount in 2 weeks id be extatic..!!!

although i do know what u mean when u try so hard and only lose 1,5lbs. but dont let it get u down. im sure once mother nature has dissappeared youll see fab results next week.

and dont forget that if u were on ww or sw youd be lucky if u even lost half that in 2 weeks,!!

keep ur chin up chuck xxx:)

dont worry like loads of people have said a stone in two weeks is great and if you ever watch programmes likes the biggest loser the sencond week weigh in is allwyas low then it ramps back up again

Aww hunny, stick with it and as the guys say you have done fantastic already and next week will be so much better. Blooming mother nature x

Thank you so much all of you, if it wasnt for you guys I would have fallen off the wagon yesterday, but I am now a chocolate shake and a litre of water down and looking forward to my weigh in next week xx

Bless ya hun xx

I can only say what everyone else is saying, if you look at the bigger picture and see that you've lost over a stone in 2 weeks that is fabulous in itself! Also remember that sometimes if you have a small loss you lose the inches instead! xx

Back