Gutted

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by willtoloose, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. willtoloose

willtoloose Full Member

So here goes another of my disappointed day story
    I am in gym n weighed myself, I was 5 lbs heavier
    Where as my home scale was showing me. No disaster of such sort
    Had a very light breaky so no way it could add on this much ... Just weetos cereals 1 serving
    My doc is not seeing me for 3 more weeks yukh
    Yest I worked out 2.5 hrs , wasted !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Gold Member

Start Weight:
    99.8kg
    Current Weight:
    44.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    55.7kg(55.82%)
    Diet:
    Primal eating
    When I go to my Zumba class I don't see any results until couple days later.. I also tend to drink more water when exercising.. So weigh more after exercising?!

In my own option I weight myself on only one set of scales my own.. Which I know are accurate as I checked them against my kitchen scales.. (my scales are digital) At the doc I asked to be weighted on the same set of scales as before- they had to go get them out of the other dr office.

Dont get depressed.. Your doing the right things.. It will come off! Just be patience.. It took a long time to put the weight on, it will take lots of time and effort to get it off!

I also weigh myself at the same time everyday, before breakfast and after bathroom. Only once a day!

4. butter_on_toast

butter_on_toast Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Xenical ~ low fat,
    no it is not wasted, you will loose it hun, it could and most likely is water weight, try not to let it stress you x

5. willtoloose

willtoloose Full Member

:break_diet:
    thr is no way i ll stop trying but somtimes hurdles are awful

fingers crossed

6. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    Differed scales always = different weights - so stick to one set one day a week - avoids disappointment!!

Also you can gain 5lbs in water when starting a new exercise or new exercise regime - which can last up to 5 weeks!!

That's a very long workout I bet it's your muscles repairing and holding water!!

Xx

7. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    its not wasted hun, when you exercise your body holds onto water to protect your joints, this will eventually go so please dont worry. I wouldnt take it as a proper gain so try to keep your chin up and keep smiling!!

8. willtoloose

willtoloose Full Member

Aww thnks alot, you girls r such a great support, makes this journey so easy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.