1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Losing the lb's

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by harveyj, 19 August 2014 Social URL.

1. harveyj

harveyj New Member

Thought I'd start a diary to keep count of how I'm doing and help me push myself.

Ok my starting weight was 17st 5.5lbs a week ago Monday, I weighed myself yesterday and lost 1 lb. I was quite disappointed with that Tbh.
    I Worked out Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Saturday morning, I was doing well until the weekend on my diet. I went wrong eating a full English when I was out shopping with the other half then she ordered a Chinese Saturday evening :-(
    So this week I'm eating no rubbish and working out an extra 20 mins when I go to the gym.

I'm off to Egypt on 11th September for 10 days so I want to lose another 9lb by then

But if I didn't I won't be feeling too down, as long as I lose 1lb a week I won't be complaining too much, because I know I'll be winning and heading towards my target

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. harveyj

harveyj New Member

Ok, it's been a good week this week, paid the gym a visit four times this week and got a game of 5 aside footy in as well,
    Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lb's and I did have a few naughty snacks inbetween days but it's going well
    New weight 17st 1.5lb