Here we go again!

jovibird

So here I am, again! My first slimming world experience was several years ago and I lovedit. Sadly the bereavement of a close relative sent me off track (yes any excuse I know!). Gutted as I had lost almost 3 stone then. Well it's all gone back on and more. I have half heartedly gone back a few times but I really need to now.
At the beginning of this year I joinedthe gym and decided I would no longer go on holiday being this big. I started well, BUT work/life and lots of stress got in the way and I didn't stick to it. My stresses include working hours (long story), moving house, very sick dad, and generally keeping a house ticking along with a young child and husband who's work means he isn't always here.
anyway, I could give excuse after excuse, but today NO MORE! I am taking back control and the eating better and excel sie starts today!

weighed in this morning first thing and im horrified but the numbers! But I ee it as a starting point, I guess we all have to start somewhere! So today ism he first day of the rest of my life, and this time I am determined to stick to it!

Back