Gutted

willtoloose

So here goes another of my disappointed day story
I am in gym n weighed myself, I was 5 lbs heavier
Where as my home scale was showing me. No disaster of such sort
Had a very light breaky so no way it could add on this much ... Just weetos cereals 1 serving
My doc is not seeing me for 3 more weeks yukh
Yest I worked out 2.5 hrs , wasted !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When I go to my Zumba class I don't see any results until couple days later.. I also tend to drink more water when exercising.. So weigh more after exercising?!

In my own option I weight myself on only one set of scales my own.. Which I know are accurate as I checked them against my kitchen scales.. (my scales are digital) At the doc I asked to be weighted on the same set of scales as before- they had to go get them out of the other dr office.

Dont get depressed.. Your doing the right things.. It will come off! Just be patience.. It took a long time to put the weight on, it will take lots of time and effort to get it off!

I also weigh myself at the same time everyday, before breakfast and after bathroom. Only once a day!

no it is not wasted, you will loose it hun, it could and most likely is water weight, try not to let it stress you x

:break_diet:
thr is no way i ll stop trying but somtimes hurdles are awful

fingers crossed

Differed scales always = different weights - so stick to one set one day a week - avoids disappointment!!

Also you can gain 5lbs in water when starting a new exercise or new exercise regime - which can last up to 5 weeks!!

That's a very long workout I bet it's your muscles repairing and holding water!!

Xx

Aww thnks alot, you girls r such a great support, makes this journey so easy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back