gutted!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by blondie77, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    only lost 5 pound had first weigh in today... really p*ssed off now whole week was a waste on my first week of weigh watchers i lost 7 pound!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Oh Blondie. Congratulations for getting through week one and well done on your loss!

I know it can be disheartening when you have lost more with eating but everyone is different, you may lose double that next week? Also depends if you were watching what you were eating before you started lipotrim? Is it that time of month or coming up to? I can gain up to 5lbs the week before I even get my friendlys! Were you drinking enough water?

Please dont be disheartened, 5lbs is nearly half a stone and much much better off rather than on. Chin up lovely!
    x

4. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    5lbs is really good! Like someone said its nearly half a stone!
    you should be proud of yourself and be glad that its off!
    Just think- your over the worst of it- its always going to get easier from here!
    dont give up!
    xx

5. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    no its not totm and have been drinkin lots of water didnt even cheat its sickening to think i lost more in first week of ww eating actually food!!!

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    If you weren't munching loads of carbs the week before you started LT then your first week's loss will consist of a smaller proportion of glycogen (water) than those who are carb junkies and have more glycogen to lose ...

5lb is a FAB loss and it's in weeks 2,3,4 and onwards that you'll see a difference between LT and WW.
    You might have lost 7lb in your first week at WW but a proportion of that would have been glycogen (as it is on most diets) but I bet your losses then settled down to 1 or 2lb a week ... averaging about half a stone per month. Now you're going to see a STONE PER MONTH melt away so keep the faith - you're doing great!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    5lbs is a great loss...well done, I can understand youre disapointed and can totally see your reasoning but dont let it put you off. Another 2lbs and youve shifted half a stone :)

8. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks for the reassurance... goin to give it one more week anyway if its not higher than 5 thats it for me i think!!

9. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    The weight losses promised on a VLCD state an AVERAGE monthly loss so to see if this really does work, you should at give it at least a month. That'll take into account ALL monthly fluctuations that we girlies encounter.

10. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I lost 5lbs on my fist ever week with CD, I still lost 5st in 4 months!!!

Keep at it matey, it is quicker in the long run x

11. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Most diets you are only expected to lose 2lb a week - you've more than doubled that! Don't lose heart - its a HUGE leap in the right direction! Right now I'd be chuffed to bits with a 5lb loss!

12. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    worst thing is my dad is doin it too and he got weighed and he lost 11 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 pound seems a joke for not eating atall!! :( think they gave me complan instead of the lipo shakes!! :cry::break_diet::mad::badmood::banghead:

13. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Dont be down!! that's five less than you weighed before, I only lost 2.5 this week! keep it up x

Sarah Lou

14. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aww Hunny, I know how you feel its so disheartening isn't it. But please please give it just one month to see how you feel then, like Debbie said earlier, its over the weeks that you will see a difference. You might loose 5 pound a week and you wouldn't get that on WW long term!

CHin up and big hugs, Keep at it. xx

Mini likes this.
  15. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    5 lb is alot , take a look at 2 bags of sugar and pick them up . Got to think its alot .

Mini likes this.
  16. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You never know, you might have a big loss in your second week:) Keep it up and see how it goes.

Mini likes this.
  17. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

A girl in my LL group (way back when:rolleyes:) lost 5lbs in her first week and she too was gutted.... LLC even asked it she'd stuck to it and she was really put out cos she had...:mad: Anyway the following week she lost 6lbs and then went on to loose over 6-7 stone and was Young Slimmer of the Year and didn't go off plan once.... like the others have said it is a average of a stone per month so at least give it a month.... and ignore them men... they always loose faster than us ladies.... lucky buggers....;):rolleyes::D

Mini likes this.
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. danni01

danni01 Full Member

Hi,
    I've just been for my 1st weigh in & I've only lost 5lb too, i lost 7lb in the 1st week when i did it 2 years ago, but i won't give up if u don't xx

Mini likes this.
  20. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey il stick at it and see what happens next week.. goin to go to th gym this week too me thinks!! u want to loose much? hope for about 2 stone:wave_cry:

Mini likes this.
  21. danni01

danni01 Full Member

I need to lose about 2 stone to get in the size 12 clothes i bought last year, goin to Spain in 11 weeks so shud do it, but i cheated 2 nite, nights r just so hard x

Mini likes this.
  22. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have to loose 2 also how long u think it wil take?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.