Gutted!!!!!!!

lottie*

I got into work this morning and realised I had forgot my shakes :( I couldnt believe it!!!!! I got to dinner time and i honestly felt like I was guna faint. It was soo hot and I had been running round like a dickhead. I had no choice but to have a bowl of soup....and also the small cut of crusty roll that came with it :(
Im ****!!!!!

wow

bend over....

aww hun..keep shakes everywhere in your car in your handbag...at work in your drawer EVERYWHERE!!!! get some extras off your chemist!
Now for the boll*cking...Ok, i can understand the soup; BUT, the bread?!?!?! are you nuts..the soup wouldn't have made much of an effect on ketosis and you could have still been in ..BUT THE BREAD You've kicked your self out there is at least 29g of carbs in bread!!!!
Drink lots of water ..prepare to get shouted out of gaz and do some exercise to use those carbs and cals!!!
Go!!!!!

Lottie, don't let this put you off. Just put it behind you & get straight back to LT & carry on with your weight loss journey !!!

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(
BREAD IS THE EMEMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo naughty!!! I am having a fitball session later with my fella and I have a big session in the gym and pool 2moro planned. i feel better for bein honest about it though!!
If I had kept quiet I would have prob reached for some more food so I have been honest with my fella and mum (and you lot). Im not guna feel like a failure. Im just guna pick myself up, dust myself off and have a shake for tea.......carry on as normal. I just have to get back into bloody ketosis now!! haha
(by the way Im petrified of what gaz is guna say hahaaa)
Right back on the wagon!
All spanking's welcome

You plank, as said leave your grub all over the place! Why oh why the bread?? Now onwards and upwards, and it had not better happen again xx

ps. You can go a month without food so a few hours I reckon you didnt need to call Bob Geldof!!

Lottie, it is always worth having spares everywhere just in case.

Hope you get back in ketosis soon.

And well done for fessing up.

x

Back