Gutted!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by it'll happen 1 day, 29 May 2009 Social URL.

1. it'll happen 1 day

it'll happen 1 day Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Can anyone help me out here. I started LT week last Tues and lost 10lbs in my 1st week. To keep a check on this I have weighed myself today and have only lost 1 lb since Tuesday. I have got until next tues before getting weighed at the pharmacy again but I feel gutted thinking I may have lost a little more by now. Was anyone else the same as this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Every week your losses differ from a lot to a little, if you lose 10lbs every week then you will get ill. One week you'll lose only a lb or few then the next week you'll lose loads. Dont be disheartened.

4. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Yep, stop panicking, I always seem to lose the weight in the last couple of days. The weight will come off, just you wait and see :)

5. it'll happen 1 day

it'll happen 1 day Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanx, I think I'm just panicking coz I'm finding the diet really hard anyway but am determined to do it!!!

6. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi, Sorry to hear you are finding this hard, but look at last weeks weigh in and trust it will happen. I weighed myself today (I know I shouldn't) and had gone up a pound, very surprising as I have not cheated once. However I am due to weigh in tomorrow instead of Monday as we have a bank holiday weekend and I trust it will be all fine. Feel like it could be TOTM - week beforehand so perhaps I'm retaining more water, but at 4 litres a day I can't drink much more. People on here claim to weigh different on different days so don't worry it will come right and I do believe 100 percent in this diet.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.