Guy starting Lipotrim

Wicked WI hun!!! Thats a fab loss xxx well done! x

Cheers very much. I have always understood that it's mostly fluid that you lose in W1 but it's still nice to know that I'm on the right track. It really is both the hardest and easiest diet imaginable. I hate seeing other people eat and I still get cravings but at the same time, working out what to eat and not eat is EASY. It's nothing or nothing to choose between haha.

Im the same!! Sat in work having just had my shake....not hungry at all but everyone else is cooking and it smells like a blooming restaurant......sniff sniff....big sigh.....(but less big belly lol) x

:welcome::welcome: Rory & Paul, and well done for stepping up to the challenge! We're all at different stages so can offer advice about how we deal / have dealt with speed-bumps on the Lipotrim road! I've luckily not experienced the more unpleasant side of digestion!! I reckon it's because I drink quite a bit of fennel tea during the day. It's a natural appetite suppressor & helps digestion so two essential benefits for the price of one! Also I have Dr. Stuart's Lax Plus tea the odd time if I feel sluggish. Best of luck with it anyway.

S

very well done on your loss,
sometimes a dulcolax or glycerine suppositories help ,tackling the problem from the bottom end ..so to speak

Well done. Result. And while some of your first week is water, some of it's fat, too (esp. if you're in ketosis).

Back