guys fancy doing a bet ? :)

amethyst

Banned
To see what i lose next wed?

2 pound this week, 2 pound 2 weeks before..

wonder what it will be next week?

i started aam on saturday shall i continue? or go back too ss?

what you think i will lose? :D

Hahaha I asked that question a few weeks ago, I always lose 3lbs!!!!
I'll say 3lbs for you too this week!! XX

((slaps camilla and becky)) RUNS --------------------------------->

smiles at alfie :)

I think you should go crazy and lose 5lb.

I had 2lb last week, 2lb the week before, 2lb the weeks before that and STS the week before that.

I'm going to break the mould and get 4lb off this week.

Whatever, at least its coming off.
Good luck
x

Guess what, didn't break the mould.
I lost 2lb this week................again..................groan!

x

2lbs is obviously catching rather than my "normal" 3lbs loss it was 2lbs this week....................................!!!
So 2lbs must be the fashion for this week!!!

XX

mines always buddy 2 pounds... lol

i think i will go for 2 pounds again.. and then prob looking at about 8 pound gain on hols :( lol

mines always buddy 2 pounds... lol

i think i will go for 2 pounds again.. and then prob looking at about 8 pound gain on hols :( lol

i dont think you will put on that much hun, are you going to be careful with what you eat? you going for one or two weeks?? oh im soo jealous wish i was going somewhere soon :(

Hey, I've just noticed we have roughly the same amount to lose!
XX

PS Have a Fab holiday............!

i dont think you will put on that much hun, are you going to be careful with what you eat? you going for one or two weeks?? oh im soo jealous wish i was going somewhere soon :(

ner ner ner ner ner :D

all jokes aside now i think i will prob gain 8 pounds atleast cus i gain so easily.. i mean a weekend of eating one time made me gain 6 pounds.. ok came off with in days but still..

i am only going for a week, have enough packs to last me till next saturday we are off on the monday... i will eat as sensibly as possible, depends whats there, its buffet style, we going half board! i will stay away from pasta/rice/bread not sure about chips though (my down fall loads of vinegar):( ....

Defo getting back onto it on the wednesday (pick packs up tuesday) will prob do 790 for a few weeks for me to get back into mild ketosis then i will soul source then till i am bmi 25+stone :D

remember the ball this coming winter perhaps november? need to be at goal for then!! :D

sounds like a good plan. Look you have lost loads already, you know what to do when you come back. Its you holiday go enjoy it thats what i did, mm...chips with loads of salt and vinegar, ohhh chicken burgers !!!!!!!

Back