ProPoints gym bunnies stuggles

gym bunny

hi everyone i'm gym bunny and have been doing weight watchers pro points for 8 weeks. i had lost my first stone but then had a little gain of 3.5lbs and i am now struggling to get back into positive thinking and sticking to plan to lose my other stone. i am hoping to stick to plan and to filling in my diary!
my weigh in day is thursday. :bighug:

oh i forgot to add i have had 2 very bad days (thursday and friday) so i will be starting again on saturday with 29pp per day and 35 wp

day 3

make this day a bad one too! i did well till it got to 5 o clock i was cooking lamb shanks which take 1 hour to cook and my little one was crying coz he was over tired to i lost it and started picking. i didnt enjoy any of it. i did go to the gym this morning so i earned 5 activity points and ive walked alot so thats 10 activity points that 15 activity points in total.

hiya hun u ok?
Just come across you diary :)
I am also a thursday weigher woohoo!! Weldone on ur first stone u lost :)
How old is ur little one? my lil boy is 3 in November and i sometimes pick when his eating his dinner or i am cooking his and get nibblerly and i am the same i dnt enjoy it!
i am on my 6th week of WW now and i am 1.5lb away from losing my first stone! Last week wasnt my best i had 2 take aways and one night i even finished off Lucas's dinner :( i lost on Thursday but i heard it takes 2 weeks to catch up on u so if that is the case i dnt no if i will lose my stone this week :(
U are only human babe and everyone will have bad days and i do agree its sometimes SO hard to get back onto plan but jus start a fresh tomorrow!
Anyway i am hear to chat hun
xx

hi sammie thank you x oh and my little boy is 2. its weired how we just pick things up put them in our mouth and dont think about it but it all adds up!

anyway i have given myself a god talking to, a slap and a kick up the bum :) and i have planned my day for tomorrow! so here it goes :-

1pt milk = 5pp (for the whole day)

breakfast - 60g oats = 6pp

lunch - 2 x ww bread 4pp, ww salmon in mayo 3pp and salad = 7pp

dinner - home made shepards pie with gravy = 13pp

snacks - fruit, yogurt 2pp, ww crisp 2pp, aero mousse 3pp and ww bar 2pp

so thats my 32pp and 8 wweklies /28 weeklies. i added an extra 3pp per day to help me stick to my points. i have checked this with calories and should still lose.

sammie how have you managed this weekend ?

morning hun! did u have an early morning? lucas was up at half 5!! but he would of thought it was half six so i couldnt b that cross lol!!
my weekend has been ok! we had a take away last night, but i pointed it all!
guna make a stew today will update my diary when i work all the points out lol!
hows ur weekend ben?
xx

hi ive just wrote a long post and ive lost it. so in a short version my weekend has been ok but not good pp wise! ive been looking after a friends dog and hes lovely. my little boy is thomas and hes really good. ive had problems with him walking late( he did eventualy) and hes saying words but not stringing words together. but he can point to a letter and say that letter which 'he shouldnt be doing at his age' i hate health visitors they seem to give me a bad time too! they sem to expect ppl to be sat on there backsides claiming benefits and do jack all day everytime i have to explain myself i work part time, i take thomas to play group 2 days per week ( thats all i can afford) i take him swimming before work etc................ i hope we dont get many trick or treaters this year not many of the sweets are left lol

Lucas dint really speak until january this year so he was over 2 and still now some ppl struggle to understand what he says! Lucas starts school nursery in January, and round by us they run a 9week scheme where the January starters get to go once a week to get them used to starting in January with all the other children who already started in September! So anycase, we went 3weeks ago(week1!) And their was a lil girl whose 3 soon who cud spell Cat, Dog, Mum, Dad thing like this at 2!! She cud read and write the whole alphabet! Now I was shocked because Lucas can't! I paniced came home cried rung my mum sobbed my heart out and it was made even worst coz that first week lucas dint speak was grumpy and acted up!
So anyway we went out n got him some writing books and now at home I try and get him to write some letters everyday..or even draw circles which he couldn't do 3 weeks ago but can now!the last 2 weeks his been a star going and this little girl is a nightmare she won't play with toys she jus plays on her ipad!! I wud rather lucas anyday play with toys! Last week we had t make a board game and for the first time EVER lucas sat and was intreasted in what we had to do he was cutting and sticking he loved it!
When he starts school in january he will no how t hold a pencil and my goal is for him t b able t write his name so we will see!! Lucas hasn't a very long attention span so he finds it hard to sit and do something for a long period of time!
Every child is different and we shouldn't b mad to feel ours is any different t the lass that can spell cat n dog at 2!!!
My partner works (very hard) but I dnt it wasn't worth him losing his other time for me to go back to work coz we cnt afford child care but I dnt claim benifits! I ant guna lie I tried t claim them I thought why not everyone else does but I wasn't aloud coz at my last job I dint pay enough tax but then previous t workin at poundland I worked in call centres and got paid loads so really makes me angry lol!
What do u do for a job?
Xx

YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i did it i have done my first day of beeing good :) i did a filling and healthy day and it went like this :-

B - porridge and milk

L - turkey salad sandwich

T - brown rice, chicken and curry sauce which was about 5pp

SNACKS - fruit, crisp and some chocolate 21pp

so ok i used alot of pp for snacks but i have pointed and sort of kept control so its a start! also tody i have done 1hr at the gym so thats 5ap and i have walked alot too and been at work so i have earned 15 ap on my pedometer. i carnt believe 20ap in 1 day :eek:

hi sammie i do school cleaning for the council so i get the day with thomas and when i go to work he gets time with my family! its great for activity points! but i have 3 hrs to clean up after 180 children :sigh:

Morning!
How did u make the chicken curry?
O that's good then int it, I wouldn't mind doin something like that for a couple of hours a day xx

Back