Gym Help!!

spuggle

Ok guys ty for looking at this thread i have a bit of a issue, i joined the gym today and wow they really worked me the oonly thing is i felt as sick as a dog when i finished and have to admit (i was sick). my heart rate wasnt over the top as the trainer checked me, and i had eaten about a hour n half before i went for the workout...is it just me that this has happened too? or is it a normal occurence? x

Your new to it, I think this is normal. Just before I get into the gym I eat a bananna and that seems to help me? may be worth a shot.

Good luck :)

ty rhino i will deffo try that, i went again today and must admit i did take a anti sickness tablet as i felt awful yday and this did seem to help a little, althou i think the main route of my issue could pos be the treadmill i get off there and feel like im hungover so going to give that a miss tomoz and see if that helps x ty for th advice thou ill deffo give that a go too x

a trainer should check he/she isn't pushing you too hard, especially if you are not used to exercising. If you feel sick at any point you should stop and recover, don't try and work through it. You may need to wait longer after eating before training. I found i needed 2 hours plus if doing a long run. If your blood sugar feels low then consume a sports drink or has been said a banana.

Back