Step 1 Sole Source + Gym/water retention

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Hi just wondering what you experienced are.

Do you retain much water? Have random gains?

I'm planning on doing two muscle conditioning sessions a week maybe just one of I'm busy.

But I'm worried I may not see the losses on the scales. I still have over 3 stone to go. So a fair amount to loose!

What have you found? And what exercises do you do? Xx

Again I almost passed out again today :( xx

Take it easy with the exercise if you are almost passing out. Everyone is different but it may just not agree with you whilst on so little calories. Why not do light activity like walking and set yourself an aim for each day (x amount of steps on the pedometer) and incorporate some toning exercises at your own pace rather than keeping up with a class?

I haven't had a problem with gains or water retention when exercising but found my best loses were when I did busy bar work at the weekends and was constantly up and down the bar all day/ night. Although currently do one step aerobics class and one LBT class a week. Best of luck x

Take it easy with the exercise if you are almost passing out. Everyone is different but it may just not agree with you whilst on so little calories. Why not do light activity like walking and set yourself an aim for each day (x amount of steps on the pedometer) and incorporate some toning exercises at your own pace rather than keeping up with a class?

I haven't had a problem with gains or water retention when exercising but found my best loses were when I did busy bar work at the weekends and was constantly up and down the bar all day/ night. Although currently do one step aerobics class and one LBT class a week. Best of luck x

I'm a midwife so I work a very busy job. But I paid for 12 lots of personal training before I started cd. So I don't want to waste them. It's not high intensity tbh. Things I would usually do. As I'm doing ss+ I'm thinking maybe to have my ss+ meal before I go perhaps make an omelette etc before I go!

Thanks for the help. I'm just finding it really frustrating bc I'm usually an active gym goer before I started this! X

Ah okay, then I am sure you are doing plenty of walking!! I can imagine you do not want to waste them, its such a shame its knocking you back. I would deffo recommend your meal before you go, or change it up and have it earlier in the day and a shake just before. I used to go to the gym before work and I only once made the mistake of not having a shake before I went. I could barely function! Its a shame if the gym has to take a back seat whilst doing SS+ but if you could maybe change your PT to when your moving up the steps. Best of luck x

Ah okay, then I am sure you are doing plenty of walking!! I can imagine you do not want to waste them, its such a shame its knocking you back. I would deffo recommend your meal before you go, or change it up and have it earlier in the day and a shake just before. I used to go to the gym before work and I only once made the mistake of not having a shake before I went. I could barely function! Its a shame if the gym has to take a back seat whilst doing SS+ but if you could maybe change your PT to when your moving up the steps. Best of luck x

Yes do not want to waste all that money. Once they're used I won't "renew" as such. But still don't want to waste. I'm deffo gonna try the meal before I go and see if that helps! Ill make sure all my pt sessions are afternoon so I can actually cook and eat them lol! Thanks :) xx

Back