Gym

Good luck I'm sure he'll go easy on you! The gym is worth it!

He was young enough to be my son but very very nice. Told him didnt want a plan like greatest loser but more 50+ mobility and it was a shock to the system but made me feel full of energy when I finished. Not been on a bike or rower for years and the cross trainer was not to my taste. Going to do some work for the bingo wings and generally improve my core strength so hopefully can keep up the motivation to go. Going with my daughter and there is a spa/swimming and exercise classes included in the price of £17.00 a month each. Gotta go at least three times a week to make it worthwhile.

I joined Curves, women's only gym, end of February. Go at least 4 times a week. Absolutley love it. Have lost 10 inches up to now.

Drew hey ;) lol

dont be nervous, i was nervous when i had my induction and was worried they'd laugh at how unfit i was but they understand if its your induction you wont be working your ass off.. plus they only show you how to work the machines, they dont sit and make you do 20mins on each lol

Got up and went to the gym at 7am this morning and now feeling full of energy. Did loads of cardio and it felt good :0

Going to try and keep it up

L

Well done hun! xxx

Wow, 7am? That's dedication :eek:

Keep that up and the results will come fast :D

Funnily enough, I went back to the gym for the first time in over a year on Saturday, and I was overwhelmed! So many machines - how do they work??

:eek:

Well done you! I go to the gym at uni and I have to agree with you - the cross-trainer is a BEAST! I can run without stopping for 15 minutes after slowly building up my stamina since December, but I can still only do 2 minutes on the cross-trainer! I think its secret mission is to kill me!
Well done to everyone who's going to the gym as well! We can do it guys! Just keep working it! Lol! You know who we need - Mr Motivator! Aah. I miss the '90s. xxx

Back