Gym

TracyJ

Gold Member
Ok guys i really need to join the gym, in fact i want to i know ill love it!! I just dont have the guts i dont think..something is stopping me from doing it! Ive always been gymphobic and exercised at home!
I imagine, glam girls with bloody sweat bands, leotards etc:eek:!

Make me do it!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

do it, i have a fear of really fit toned girls its a nightmare, im defo joinin soon just gonna make sure i go with ma bf so he cant look at those girls i dread!! ha ha soon youl be one of those girls and everyone will envy you just think of that xxx

Any idea where to go in Bury hun? There is the new JJB isnt there?

Yeah the JJB looks top and all the equipment will be great!!! Its not all full of toned sexy girls (not yet anyhow) there are some really fit guys too lol and also people of all ages ..but i like the picture in my mind of guys
GO GO GO

yeah im thinkin joinin there actually,it nice changin rooms are huge, ring up and make an appointment to have a look round, im waitin til iv not got an overdraft the size of the grand canyon!!! fitness first in whitefields the best its more expensive thow but totally worth it mind you, you could be easilly distracted loads of fit instructers and tvs etc..

Go for it Trace ! can you not go with Nic you's live so close... once you have had your first session you will never be out of there.... i have several good mates that use the gym regularly and she says that there are loads of people there that are overweight and trying to lose weight through exercise as well as slim people who are really unfit trying to tone up...you have already lost the weight it wont take long before you start getting toned from working out.... you will enjoy it just go !!xx

Mmmmmm im coming round to the idea! lol x

Thanks ang i know i will love it its just doing it! First move! x

Cheers hun, im normally very positive as you know just cant get my head round doing this for some reason..strange xx

The first step is the hardest...but you did LT ..the gym should be a breeze!!!

The worst thing is i know all of that and no exactly what to do!! Argh..wimp! xx

Wheres that Tracey? xx

Join Curves hun, it's a women only gym and there's no gym bunnys just normal people!

xxx

Take up kickboxing instead. It tones arms, legs, tummy, confidence and is brill crack! Fab for stress! Beginners classes are all over the place. Also only have to pay as you go ......not like a gym which takes money regardless of when you can attend.

When i did kickboxing.. they made pay insurance (was well dear) and for the kit etc...

Back