• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

gym

Well seeing as I have settled into my routine with my shakes Im now going to attack the gym
Have an appointment at 5pm to have a programme set for me to follow.:cool::cool::cool:
I intend to do this 3 times a week which I hope will help my loose skin tighten up as I lose the Pounds:):):) yeah!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cathy

Silver Member
Oooh, I admire your discipline! I couldn't face it yet, I walk to and from work 5 days out of ten (takes 30 mins) and that's enough for me!
You will be nicely toned up, good luck with it. xx

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Your braver than me at the mo lol:D

I plan to start swimming once i hit my first mini milestone but right now i think adjusting to the LT is priority!

I also plan to join my foster kids karate classes....ladies if you met the instructor you would understand:worthy:

Good luck at the gym, hope it works out!!

Well done, great plan!

I have let the exercise tail off over the summer hols but once the children are back at school I plan to knock it up a gear. Sadly, I'm looking forward to it! Lol!

I have done a lot of walking though which I really enjoyed - especially when I had my outlaws dog with me.

x

Thanks guys,I really enjoyed got a nice steady programme which will be easy to follow.
x