gym

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fragglerock64, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well seeing as I have settled into my routine with my shakes Im now going to attack the gym
    Have an appointment at 5pm to have a programme set for me to follow.:cool::cool::cool:
    I intend to do this 3 times a week which I hope will help my loose skin tighten up as I lose the Pounds:):):) yeah!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oooh, I admire your discipline! I couldn't face it yet, I walk to and from work 5 days out of ten (takes 30 mins) and that's enough for me!
    You will be nicely toned up, good luck with it. xx

4. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Your braver than me at the mo lol:D

I plan to start swimming once i hit my first mini milestone but right now i think adjusting to the LT is priority!

I also plan to join my foster kids karate classes....ladies if you met the instructor you would understand:worthy:

Good luck at the gym, hope it works out!!

5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done, great plan!

I have let the exercise tail off over the summer hols but once the children are back at school I plan to knock it up a gear. Sadly, I'm looking forward to it! Lol!

I have done a lot of walking though which I really enjoyed - especially when I had my outlaws dog with me.

x

6. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim

Thanks guys,I really enjoyed got a nice steady programme which will be easy to follow.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.