1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

H/M rice pudding....freezable?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by missgalaxy, 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I was going to make some rice pudding in my new slow cooker but can I freeze it d'ya think? I freeze most things but Im a little wary with it being rice?

Thanks xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

yep you can freeze it , I have in the past and it came out ok, cool it down as quickly as you can though . I spoon it into tubs in individual portions then put the tubs in cold water to get the temperature down quickly. When it comes to cooking it again I put it in a pan frozen with a little milk & water (about 3tbsp combined) and stir through while its melting. Make sure its piping hot all the way through then let it cool back down a bit before eating. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.