H20 blues

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CandyNotWhale, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. CandyNotWhale

CandyNotWhale Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Day 11 done ....can not believe I thought I was on day 9 maybe I'm just getting comfortable and lack of sleep!!!

Has anyone got any water suggestions I seem to have gone of water I've not had any at all apart frm what's been in my shakes! Anyone experienced this :(

Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey

You really have to force yourself to drink the water .. it's important for your kidney function - you're putting your health at risk if you don't.

It does become a habit .. have you tried the following?

• drinking sparkling water?
    • making your shakes up to a pint/600mls
    • using the CD flavouring?
    • seeing if you prefer room temp or fridge cold?
    • have a glass before each shake
    • have a glass every time you go to the loo
    • see if you prefer out of a bottle or a glass (I don't like it out of a glass for some reason).
    • always carry a bottle full with you and refill as soon as it's empty
    • drink steadily through out the day so you don't notice it so much
    2L a day is only 8 tall glasses so is doable... but you do have to make it a priority.

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    remember to add extra to your shakes. count in tea and coffee water but please drink 4 pts minimum. try to drink a glass before your shakes and use your shakes as a 'reward' for drinking the water. also get some water flavouring from your cdc.

5. determinator

determinator Banned

water flavouring ...... thta is the answer !!!! I struggled to get 2 litres down of plain water , but I can make up 4 litres of water with 1 teaspoon of flavour and drink it all by early eveing no problems , I always have it from day 1 as I juts cant drink water without it , you can do yourself some real damage ( and your weight loss will suffer too ) if you dont drink at least the minimum ...

6. CandyNotWhale

CandyNotWhale Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys thank u for the advice.....I had no idea about the water flavourings! Never heard of it before! Wow I have a sly feeling this diet has been explained to me properly as I'm learning so much new things about it just from these forums!!! I'm going to get onto my rep straight away!

It's so weird because even before this diet I was a water freak lol never drank fizzy's and had minimal juices it's just weird

Thanks again everyone xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.