Had a bad day of food on the coast

Lmg_

So went to Leigh-on-sea today with all my family (about 20 of us). Started off the day well with a big free breakfast. But then had fish, chips & white bread for lunch. Then an icecream! Oops. Too scared to total up the syns I've had! I did enjoy it but feel bad now =(
------------------------------------------------
There's my line drawn, new day tomorrow!!

Haha I live in Southend, its lovely down at old leigh. Tomorrow is a new day so you can start again. :)

Same I've had a bad weekend not been to class for 2 weeks and due to go so think I'm going to cut back the syns for few days, lots of fruit and water- there's hope!! Good luck x

So went to Leigh-on-sea today with all my family (about 20 of us). Started off the day well with a big free breakfast. But then had fish, chips & white bread for lunch. Then an icecream! Oops. Too scared to total up the syns I've had! I did enjoy it but feel bad now =(
------------------------------------------------
There's my line drawn, new day tomorrow!!

You had a great day and enjoyed it, don't feel guilty! The great thing about Slimming world is that it's a life plan and that they recognise there will be days off plan. As you said it's a new day just carry on as normal, you will be fine x

Tomorrow (well today now) is a new day, get back on plan and keep going. Don't try to go syn free for the rest of the week as it'll just make you want to binge as you'll feel deprived.
We all have bad days, it's just how you deal with them afterwards.... X

I love Leigh (I'm in Stanford)
You've drawn the line under it.....Monday just jump on the wagon, we all have tiny blips, don't worry it's part of life.
If you're particularly worried, up your superfree and superspeed for a few days

I'm off to the seaside for a few days in August, not sure how I'm going to be able follow 'the plan'. I'm going to have to try and get some serious body magic in!

Back