Had a bad day..

wannabslim

Gold Member
:wave_cry: hi all,

I am really feeling quite rubbish today- woke up feeling fine but ever since I had my first shake I've felt naseous and yuck. I have drunk lots and even went for a walk with my mum and dad to try and clear the feeling, but it just made things worse.

Had a sleep for a couple of hours and woke up feeling just the same. Just feel sick basically. Has anyone had experience of this? I'm on day 7 now, is this normal? I have stuck to the diet and am still in ketosis so i dont know whats wrong :break_diet:

Look forward to hearing back from you all

xxx

Aww sorry to hear you're not feeling well-maybe you're coming down with something :( Maybe you're just detoxing-take it easy today and see how you feel tomorrow.

PS I love your pic-you're so young and pretty :)

Last edited:
Awww thanks polish rose, shame I dont feel too pretty right now! If there was ever a moment when a person should be green- like in the cartoons- it is now for me!

x

:wave_cry: hi all,

I am really feeling quite rubbish today- woke up feeling fine but ever since I had my first shake I've felt naseous and yuck. I have drunk lots and even went for a walk with my mum and dad to try and clear the feeling, but it just made things worse.

Had a sleep for a couple of hours and woke up feeling just the same. Just feel sick basically. Has anyone had experience of this? I'm on day 7 now, is this normal? I have stuck to the diet and am still in ketosis so i dont know whats wrong :break_diet:

Look forward to hearing back from you all

xxx

Hiya - sorry ur feeling rubbish....:(

Given that you've been OK so far...could it be a bug or something ?? there does seem to be some doing the rounds...

hope you feel better soon hun....:rolleyes:

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Yeah i agree with Polishrose. Just try to relax for the rest of the evening, maybe go to bed early. Im sure you will feel fine in the morning.

PS Polishrose was also right about ur pic u r absolutely GORGEOUS :)

Thanks guys,

Will get an early night then, I think I shall leave my last shake as the way I feel right now the thought alone makes me feel worse! May try and have it tomorrow instead.

So hope its not a bug! Cant afford to be ill at the moment, I am too busy to take to my bed :-(

Gentle hugs to you all! lol x

i felt really sick while doing my first week on cd but maybe you have got a bug, im sure you will be fine tomorrow as everyone said just an early night and relax. i also agree with the others you are very pretty, and if you dont mind me asking how old are you?

Thanks, Yummy Mummy,

Am taking it easy and going to bed at about 10- would go earlier but had a long snooze this afternoon so dont really feel tired now!

Thanks for the lovely comment, I often have people say I have a pretty face, I just can't wait to have the body now! As for my age I dont mind at all, I'm 21 at my final year at uni, and can't wait to look good for my grad ball this summer!

How about you? (If thats you in that dress you look stunning by the way!) xxx

Hi Wannabeslim,

You are soooo pretty, just think how fantastic you will look in a nice ballgown, should start looking now..(ebay has some fantastic made to measure ones)!! you will be the belle of the ball..

There are loads and loads of bugs going round. If you have any tetra's put them in the freezer, then if you don't feel like a shake or soup... get one out the freezer (let it thaw a little bit) and eat it like ice-cream..

Hope you are feeling better soon, and hope it is just a 24 hour bug thingy!!

Love

im 21 to and that is me last april on my wedding night in my wonderful dress, i didnt want to take it off (not just because it was holding me in but it was wonderfull) felt such a shame to take it off, all though i did end up in KFC the night of my wedding in my dress coz the hotel had stopped doing food, ha ha anyway thats another storey. what are you studying at uni?

Ahhh hun you really shouldnt eat KFC the chicken is soooo bad, try googling it and you'll see what I mean!

I'm doing PR (public relations) and wanna maybe move to london when im finished to get a decent career- although have been offered a job down here and would rather stay out of the city if i can!

Can't wait to get that balldress! Its so exciting. I actually have a dress already that I wore as a bridesmaid about 4-5 years ago. Its 2 pieces, in cherry/fuschia pinky colour. Top is corset and bottom is long skirt which goes under the corset so looks like a 1 piece. May wear that if i can get the zip repaired- i tried to put it on when i didnt fit into it and it broke :-(

xxx

i know i shouldnt but its soooooo good especially when you havent eaten all day and well i just wantedto show off my dress a bit more too. thats really good your in uni i took the other option, got married and had a baby, he is my pride and joy (my baby not my husband ha ha ha) good for you anyway thinking about your career, have you ever been to london? ive lived there for years then moved just outside of it coz i coulnt stand it. its too busy and people in the city dont have no time for you there so rude!

Yeah I have been loads of times and I think I would love to work there, although not live there! For what I wanna do, thats where its best to start off, altho it pays less to start with and is very dog-eat-dog!

PLUS I have been with my OH for 2 1/2 years and we intend to move in together (and get engaged :-D ) after we go travelling in July. He doesnt want to move that far away altho hes never left home so i think it would do him good to get a little bit of time away, but i need to compromise and i want my future to be with him so i may end up taking the job here. It pays better, its near my parents and his, in a gorgeous town near bournemouth where i have grown up, and that way i get to stay near the beach and countryside without the crappy long hours, rubbish pay, dirt and noise!

Anyway sorry to go on, im sure there are good points and bad for both options!

Congrats on your little one, my friend had a little girl last year aged nearly 20 and I have a lot of respect for her, and other mums of our age as I dont think I could do it!! xxx

oh bless, i want alittle girl next although it wont be for a while had to much of a bad experience with my pregnancy/labour it has scared me a bit. just like poohbearmufc i ended up with a energncey c section but i didnt nearly die (my baby did) babys bring so much emotion (sadness, happiness, joy, and frustrasion) but icouldnt say anything bad about him now he is the best baby anyone can with for. now im getting all soppy god knows what i will be like when he is 18 still wiping his grubby face no doubt when he is off to the pub, aaggghhhh dont want to think that far ahead it was only 3 years ago i was 18! anyway ill shutupnow i can go on (like an old woman)

Back