Had a Bad Day!

Laura_b_05

Hi

I'm totally confused with what diet im doing. I started propoints on launch date then decided to go back on discover after my weigh in this week but I had loadsa fruit left so i was still kinda doing propoints and its so much easier cos i use the online tracker! im totally confused lol...plus ive been doing fine every other day but today ive been sooo hungry and craving all the bad stuff...heres what ive had:

(B) Baked beans (half a can not reduced fat) & a mini scotch pie

(L) 300g baked potato with tuna mayo (extra light) 2x cadbury fingers and a banana

Snack - packet of sensation crisps

(D) Chicked breast smothered in bbq sauce and low fat cheese with a MOUNTAIN (350g) mash potato with 50g low fat soft cheese and spring onion and a slice of low fat garlic bread slice

I've just had a glass of champage (i was rewarded at work) and im on my second!!! Now I'm craving chocolate!! gonna have one of my ww choc bars for 3pp or 1.5points.

I am sooo confused! what plan am i doing? in my head its points but then online im entering it on propoints. I've went into my weekly allowance by about 15pp after today. Today is a total write off!! I had a really really bad day yesterday and today ive done nothing just lazed around with my fiance and eaten everything in sight!! I didnt even want those chocolate fingers but fiance bought them for our nephew who was over yesterday and they were staring at me when i opened the fridge!!!

Maybe its nearly my totm? I dont know. Just had to vent that there!!!

Ughh dont know what i'm doing.

Thanks for listening/reading my rant!
x

Thanks for your reply to my post! Like you say, draw a line under it and move on.

We have about the same to lose, maybe we should buddy up and spur each other on?

x

great idea!! I'm up for that! I've got 58lbs I want to loose (to get into a healthy bmi for my height) I would LOVE to loose it for the wedding but its a lot to expect of myself with 23 weeks to the wedding! But i will try my best! Whens ur ex's wedding? xx

I'll PM you my email addy! My ex wedding is 32 weeks away, so my goal is do-able!!

We can do this - i have got the scoffing out of my system now!

x

we CAN and WILL!!!! xx

:talk017:

wish you both good luck I had an awful day yesterday too - Breakfast was ok 30g bowl of porridge with 100g yogurt and banana
Lunch 6" LF Turkey subway sandwich and bowl of no point soup.
Lunch was at 1200 and then I was doing bits in the afternoon and my husband works shifts and was waiting for him to come home but I got so cold I started picking (bad,bad) and ate 4 bran crackers, 3 curly wurly's 4 merry maids and then he did not come home till late and I had a bowl of no point soup, burnt the pita was going to have with it so all that was left was a cheesy roll so had that and then a piece of malt loaf and the chocolate mentioned previously followed. and some melba toast and philly lite.

I dont' dare try to even point it- I think I was just so cold, waited so long to eat and then just went off the rails. New start today - and I will eat before he gets home tonight. I think I waited too long it was like 8 hrs from lunch and no snacks so have learned lesson
wish me luck and I hope both of you make your wedding goals

Thanks and good luck!!! It's all this snow throwing me off track! x

Back