Had a bad week :(

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi All,

Just wanted to post as it been feeling a bit fed up..

I havent been 100% this week and I'm feeling cross with my self.. :copon:

I've been having 2 shakes then a SS+ meal in the evening..

I'm full up with the flu and was feeling really sick after taking tablets - so thats why I ate..

Also I went to see my CDC on Tues (who will be leaving Cambridge in the next couple of weeks) and she didn't have any Cambridge Tetra's - only stock of the new products that she will be selling - So I had some of her own shakes as she assured me that they were same as CD. After reading the pack they dont seem to have an nutritional value and are just a high protein shakes (they are also not as nice as CD tetras)..

Hopefull I will be able to swap some of these tomorrow - as she said she might be getting more stock of CD drinks.

On a more positive note I have found a new CD who I will be seeing on Thurs - she has done really well on the CD and I think she will be a gr8 insperation to me and give me the kick up the bum I need..

I'm back 100% today so hopefully I will lose more than a 1lb this week...

Hope everyone is doing well - sorry for the moan guys :wave_cry:

awwwww honey you sound like you've had a really grouchy time of it. Put it behind you sweetie and look at joining up with your new CDC as a fresh start. And as you say, if she has done really well on CD what a great inspiration that is!!!! xx

Sorry you're feeling low Foo... flu is enough to throw anyone off track. I had flu in March & felt rotten with it, just focus on getting yourself better. Your new CDC sounds great... a fresh start is exactly what you need to get motivated and get the weight moving again. You have done really well so far, you can do it!!!
xxx

Back