Total Solution had a blip back on it now 100%

AmZie

morning all, i had a bad time of it when i was tempted with people who didnt know i was on a diet, they didnt know and i was bad for the temptation. However i now know where my weaker spots are, and from the early days where i gave up....so today is a good day to restart i ate no carbs yesterday but today i am back on the shakes 100%, i have a wedding next saturday but if i dont have any carbs and just the one meal i can do the working solutions for the one day. Anyways, im working a late today which totally takes my mind off eating, so good for day 1, then friday and saturday im on earlys, so evenings will be tough but i can have 2 early nights and be ok with it. Then hopefully sunday i will be ok again and on it for the week. Good luck everyone im taking it a day at a time this time and my aim is to get through the first 5 days then i think it will be very easy :eek: well easier lol.

Hey AmZie... Temptation is hard. Its a tricky position to be in. Sometimes if you tell people you get a whole inaccurate lecture on how "VLCDs are baaaaaaaad for you" even though they aren't and the person you have told knows nothing about it. And if you don't tell them then they try and get you to eat.

Its a no win situation for you.

But you are back on it, you know where your pitfalls lay and you are determined with a plan of action.

You will do grand lovey!

Keep at it. Just remember, this isn't for ever, this is just a short time of your life. Your packs are just your medicine to get you on your way to your goal weight. You will get there hun xxx

hey yeah its hard, i dont listen to them and from now im just not going to talk about it, just say aww im not that hungry or ive just eaten etc etc, lol just ordered some ketostixs which will help me out, i think, it be cool to see when your in ketosis but i prob will be by the time they arrive lol x but be handy if you do have a blip etc. from now on though from reading stuff if it ever happens if i keep away from all carbs and stick to lower stuff i could be ok, im not going to though but just in case.

Back