Had a blip

Oh god! I've completely gone off track today!!! Got 6 days till my weigh in. Just lost control had carbs chocolate and crisps :"(. Could cry!

Naomi Alexis said:
Oh god! I've completely gone off track today!!! Got 6 days till my weigh in. Just lost control had carbs chocolate and crisps :"(. Could cry!

Hi Naomi I know how u feel! But look u can restart Tomorrw and carry on like normal, don't beat urself up about it. We all have these mad moments Hun!! But then we just have to keep going, u havnt failed n there is more than enough ppl who have probably done the same !! Lots of good luck for tomorrow new day n nee start x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aaaw... bless you.. nice bubbly bath and some snuggly jimjams if you're staying in.. best thing is to be kind to yourself - no need to beat yourself - use it as an opportunity to learn more about your habits and psychology.. what caused the blip? what extra support would be helpful next time you're feeling this way? were you feeling particularly low/tired/emotional/vulnerable? when do you feel more confident/happy/at ease? how can you help yourself feel like that more of the time?

love and hugs - it's not easy and you're done a great thing coming on here and thinking about support and solutions.. be proud of your response to a difficult situation - it would have been far worse if you'd then thought "that's it - I've failed', but instead you've had a much healthier response.. 'i feel upset, but I'm going to pick myself up and find solutions, and supportive friends'... :)

xxxx

Thank you both. Just needed someone to tell me it was ok. Just feel down, ive done so well. Lost 19lb in 3 weeks, just met with some friends today, did go for a 2.5 mile walk earlier up some hills, nearly died. Then just came back to my friends, she's on slimming world you see and she made what is a sin free dinner. But it's carbs. Chicken, bacon and jacket potatoes. Then had a pack of ww crisps and I piece of chocolate. Xx

Naomi Alexis said:
Thank you both. Just needed someone to tell me it was ok. Just feel down, ive done so well. Lost 19lb in 3 weeks, just met with some friends today, did go for a 2.5 mile walk earlier up some hills, nearly died. Then just came back to my friends, she's on slimming world you see and she made what is a sin free dinner. But it's carbs. Chicken, bacon and jacket potatoes. Then had a pack of ww crisps and I piece of chocolate. Xx

It's always hard when ur with friends or out! But it was a weak moment n we all have those. U have done so wel with ur weight loss, Congratts!! Nice soak in bath n sleep will do the job, u will be fine tomorw!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back