Had a break for a month but I'm back!!!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Hey all who remember me! I was away in Canada for 2 weeks then had 2 more weeks off the plan. Am sorry to say I put on a whopping 9lb but I'm happy to say that I'm back on track!

Hubby and I are planning on emigrating to Canada in mid-Sept so things have been go, go, go putting our flat on the market, etc, etc so SW hasn't been the first priority.

BUT I really really really want to get to target by Sept so I need to pull my finger out and get back on plan as I sooooo want my target at MY class after being there for 2.5 years! Otherwise I just won't have closure!

With your help I'm sure I'll get there. I was only 10lb away but now 19lb away. :cry: :rolleyes: :mad:

Have been back on plan for 2 days now and feeling good! Now I just need to get my ass back to the gym! Hope you all have been well! Catch me up on what's been going on!! xxx

Welcome back hun! 9lbs isn't too bad - you'll have that off in no time! Emmigrating to Canada, how exciting! We've just started the process of emmigrating to Oz - may take up to 3 years but we're so excited! xxx

Welcome back Stacey! You can definitely reach your target and what a fantastic incentive to do it :D

I'm just back after an rather extended break too ;)

HELLO!!!! Stacey- so nice to have you back- you were missed.

You obviously have heaps going on at the moment, so well done on weighing in, facing the music and cracking on. You have prooved you can do this with your fantastic loss so far, so will have no problem with the final stint

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi stacey - nice to have you back x

Back