Had a chinese :o(

franklyscarlet

Saturday night I gave in and had a chicken chow mein and feel really guilty now.I've been so good for the past 6 weeks too :cry:has anyone else fell off the band wagon or is it just me?

I've certainly fallen off the wagon a few times, but its no problem, as long as you get back on again!!

And...... you made a good choice!! I recall from my weight watcher days that the lowest point meal was a chow mein, so you've not really done too bad, and we all need a little treat every now and then!

and did you have a bad reaction then :eek:

Awww thanks ladies,I feel a bit better now.I didnt get any nasty side effects which pleased me,and I've been extra good since so hoping it was just a blip and I wont do it again.

Franklyscarlet...

you can eat takeaways and chicken chow mien was the right one too choose........just remember the more you take away and deprive yourself the less likely you will stick with this change of lifestyle.....a little of something you like is better than none at all.....and will mean you are less likely to fall our of your diet :)

Thanks ladies,I think I felt so guilty because my weight loss is quite a bit slower than a lot of you and I felt I was giving in a bit.
I'll get there and I wont give in however slow this weight shifts.

i have a treat when Daz comes home was chinese last week :)
we all differ in weightloss rate don't worry

We're out for a chinese on Saturday - I've been thinking about it all week!! I think I've decided what to have, but we'll see what happens come Saturday!! It was my weigh day today, so I'll allow myself a little treat!!

spill the beans what have you lost Passiflora.......

if we deny ourselves everything we are making ourselves fail before we reach the top of the hill........:)

Lost another 6lb booboo, giving me a grand total of 3st 2lb! :D:D

I think I can have at least two prawn crackers for that!!;)

Well done,thats a fab weight loss :D

WELL DONE wow chuffed for you :)

4 prawn crackers i think :) brilliant :)

Back