Had a kebab :-(

Carmilla

So bloody annoyed with myself. Went out on the lash last night, would have been within weekly syns except I had a donner kebab with garlic sauce on the way home. Husband even asked if I had enough syns left for it and I lied and said yes. Just feel disgusted with myself.

DONT FEEL GUILTY!!!! everybody is human and we were not 100% all the time . 1st thing to do draw a line under last night, 2 count how many syns you have had this week ( i'm monday - monday) , perhaps you have a couple of days cutting down on syns to make up for your kebab..............The average kebab is 40-60 syns!! , If you havent enough syns/days left go to group face the scales and forget it start a fresh week and be more determind , DONT MISS GROUP cos you might not end up going back!! I have seen that happen had a bad week missed group next thing I now i've gained 40lbs!!
3 TELL HUBBY to shove off your human !!

Hope this helps :)) X

So bloody annoyed with myself. Went out on the lash last night, would have been within weekly syns except I had a donner kebab with garlic sauce on the way home. Husband even asked if I had enough syns left for it and I lied and said yes. Just feel disgusted with myself.

DONT FEEL GUILTY!!!! everybody is human and we were not 100% all the time . 1st thing to do draw a line under last night, 2 count how many syns you have had this week ( i'm monday - monday) , perhaps you have a couple of days cutting down on syns to make up for your kebab..............The average kebab is 40-60 syns!! , If you havent enough syns/days left go to group face the scales and forget it start a fresh week and be more determind , DONT MISS GROUP cos you might not end up going back!! I have seen that happen had a bad week missed group next thing I now i've gained 40lbs!!
3 TELL HUBBY to shove off your human !!

Hope this helps :)) X

Aww i think it's lovely that hubby is taking an interest! Mine keep trying to persuade me to get takeaway "you've been really good all week, one off day wont hurt" etc..

but you do need to draw a line under it - it's happened now and you can't let it throw you off course.

I personally would be distgusted with myself, and I would remember how i felt, move on certainly but remember how you have felt, and if you don't want to feel like that again keep it in the mind, it's so easy to fall off and think oh well! but think of what you have acheived so far and then move on ;)

I also would feel rubbish, however it's happened. It's been and gone, so start again if you put on a lb at least you know where you went wrong. We all slip up, and when you really fancy something syns or not, we're pretty good at convincing ourselves that its ok, so that probably is wha happened with the husband situation. Chin up and move on. :D

Move on and next time (there will be one, there always is...) think a bit more about how you are going to treat yourself. The donor kebab could have been worse.

the pitta 7 syns, the kebab meat 12 syns and the mayo and dressings probably about 5.

You can have the kebab a better way. Ask for a chicken kebab, the meat is almost always grilled and thus free, ask for no dressing on the salad (with plenty of that lovely superfree pickled cabbage, onions etc), and throw the mayo away (or if you can wait to get home, substitute the mayo for extra light).

That would turn that 24 syn nightmare into a much more reasonable 7 syn delight.

Thanks for all the support, I've had lots of superfree, water and dandelion tea since Saturday and managed to lose 2lbs at WI tonight! Phew.

Choccyfan72 is right

we are all human unfortunately and if it was easy we wouldn't be doing this is the first place. I'm sure it will happen more than once but next time you will have the courage to face it.

Back