Had a kids kfc meal no loss of keto

DebbieNornIron

Was feeling crap after getting a calcium intravenous injection so had to eat sumthing had a kids burger meal in kfc felt loads better. Felt no guilt or anything. Ketostix still dark purple scales showing 9st 13. So no damage done

Lucky you! I think I'd come out of ketosis just by looking at food! (not true I know but it would feel like it!!) Well done on making it a kids meal though, that's some willpower right there! haha xx

Lol it filled the gap Kay x

9st13, that's bloody tiny I'm well jel lol xxx

Emmy im small at the bottom and big at the top lol all i need to do is shift me muffin top. I still need size 18/20 tops :mad:

Was feeling crap after getting a calcium intravenous injection so had to eat sumthing had a kids burger meal in kfc felt loads better. Felt no guilt or anything. Ketostix still dark purple scales showing 9st 13. So no damage done

Hi guys this is totally irrelevant but how lobg do u have to wait before refeeding??? Can i wait till i get to my healthy weight or do u hve to do it after a certain period of time

Wen u get to ur target u do refeed for a week then u can do maintenance to maintain it :)

Aww cheers Lindo blush blush lol only 6lbs to 1st target of 9.7 then see can i get to 9. :D

Back