Had a medical yesterday

Angel155

As we have recently moved to Chester, we had to register at a local doctors. Part of this registration was a medical (height weight etc). I was dreading it as I knew there would be the "Obese" lecture.

Anyway as soon as it was my turn after the nurse had finished with my daughter I said straight away that I know I am obese and told her my stats from the night befores meeting with the Cambridge counsellor. I also told her that it was my first day on Cambridge. I think I was expecting a lecture from her so I was all prepared with the good old "Nutritionally balanced" blurb..........

I was nicely surprised when the nurse said that VLCDs are great for getting people in the right frame of mind and providing the re feed is done correctly a valuable tool for weight loss!! I explained that I had done it before and didn't re feed correctly. She wished me luck, and then informed me that she had previously lost weight through Lipotrim.

Looking forward to going back in a few months to get her to update my weight and BMI stats on my records :D

Thats FAB hun. Its great when your Doctor is on board with the diet (alot aint) My doctor is also on board with me doing the diet (this is my 3rd attempet) but he also stated that if i didnt do it this time he wouldnt advise i do another VLCD. So that gave me a extra kick up the arse to get this weight off. Well done on getting through your first day its always harder the 2nd time round, your doing great and will be at goal in no time <3 xxx

That's great ! My friend is a gp and she was quite cynical about vlcd's,however she has now seen a huge change in my happiness and confidence as well as my physical appearance and I have talked to her in depth about my feelings, hoping that she will go on to recommend them to patients and support those who want to go on them. x

Is great when the medical and nursing profession are on side with us.

Pleased for you. All the best on your journey xx

That's great motivation for you to, like you say you are looking forward to going back and showing her how well you have done. Good luck, cd is great xx.

That great that she was so supportive i am still waiting on my form from the doc before i can start it is just taking so long put it in on monday wish my docs was more supportive.
Magz x

Back