Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

had a really bad day but i am still smiling xxx

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by tina67, 1 June 2010 Social URL.

1. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    I have a bad day today in terms of what i have been eating. However although i choose to have a bad day,my first in 6 wks,i didn't enjoy it one bit.
    I always said the day of my first weigh in i would have a treat,but i was on such a high at my weight loss that i never had the treat. Then my cousins came down at the weekend,as my diet is a secret i thought it would go out the window but guess what, my cous is on a diet as he wants to do a skydive so it stayed on track.
    I have also had birthdays parties and i haven't had any cake ,nor party food.
    So today as its my birthday i had naughty things but my stomach hurts and the bloating is unbelievable i am back on track as of now!

Forgot to add why i am still smiling,lol. I tried on a size 18 in Evans today and they done up,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! (use to be 22)
    however i had a muffin top so put them back for a couple of weeks lol.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Reedster

Reedster Member

happy Birthday...and good for you hun. Keep that positive attitude and you'll do amazing.xx

4. Reedster

Reedster Member

or should i say carry on doing amazingly...xx

5. jacquirsw

jacquirsw Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Happy Birthday.

Glad you are getting straight back on track, but remember that it is ok to have days where you let yourself go a little as it makes the longer journey bearable

6. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    It's great being able to fit into smaller clothes. i was so happy when I was able to get into a size 18 :D

7. melinaki

melinaki Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Everything but smaller portions
    Happy Birthday!! And keep going....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.