Had a total meltdown today :'(

Wisney - you said earlier you were trying to undo this behaviour overnight.... please understand it didn't happen overnight and therefore can't be undone overnight either... keep at it kid, it takes about 12 times of doing something before your body "learns" it and you start a new habit. So keep Going. If you feel your going to do something wrong STOP, and have a think about why? If you do this often then it may give you a pause to stop the binge before it happens xxx hugs honey I know how hard it is xxx

Also another quote I like is "if food is not the problem then it's not likely to be the answer"

You know, that is so true it's unbelievable.

Somebody told me once that drug addicts are always chasing that first time high. They take more and more to try to match that first hit.

Does anyone else feel like that with food? I always think the first mouthful is bliss....then scoff and scoff, but it never tastes as good as the first mouthful.

Somebody told me once that drug addicts are always chasing that first time high. They take more and more to try to match that first hit.

Does anyone else feel like that with food? I always think the first mouthful is bliss....then scoff and scoff, but it never tastes as good as the first mouthful.

yeah, i do feel like that with food. I eat to make myself feel better but the feeling doesn't last so i eat and eat and eat then i lose control of it and carry on eeating even when I don't want to

Starlight said:
Why do you HAVE to eat Easter Eggs? Either tell them about the diet or say you'll have it later. You don't HAVE to eat chocolate. Are they going to sit down and not let you leave til you've eaten chocolate? It sounds as if you're trying to justify it. On a diet like this you're going to face problems like this over and over you can't give in and eat every time. Just thank them very much and hang on to it. Believe me youll feel so much better for resisting it :)

Restart tomorrow as planned but do it properly otherwise there'll always be a reason not to

Because its our first Easter with our son and I had been banging on for ages about how excited I was so I felt I couldn't let them down. I was given 4 eggs. Donated 3 and shared the small buttons egg with Joshua and the rest is in the fridge.

I wasn't trying to justify it, it was just an important special occasion and I didint want to devalue it for my other halfs family. Im lucky to even get family occasions

Back