Had another episode - very scary

anne-mariep

Silver Member
So ive decided i wont be having any more baths until i finish lipotrim! I had the scariest experience earlier! i had a bath and i was ready to get out so stood up and got a really bad dizzy spell this has happened before i wud normally just turn on the cold water and pour it over my head. i grabbed the hose but then i just collapsed into the bath had absolutely no control over my body. My legs completely went from under me! I pretty much go blind wen i have dizzy spells so I stood up coz i had to get out of the bath i was afraid i wud drown if i went on conscious. so i pulled myself out an lay on the bathroom floor nearly 15 mins it took for my heart to slow down i could see it thumping (my boob was throbbing haha)

i swear scary as hell, so no more baths for me cant have that experience again.

On a good note wen i fell into the bath the water didnt go all down the side of the bath even though the bath was extremely full. Haha!

Does anyone get these episodes wen they are hot? just wondering. i have had similar wen i wasnt on lipotrim so its not that bad this was just much scarier.

Ah well nothin is making me give up this diet so my lush baths will have to wait!

i sometimes get dizzy hun but nothin like that.

i really think you should see a doctor hun.i mean you thought you might drown for heavens sake!

maybe you need to finish tfr now if you keep getting these episodes hun.
you've done amazingly well but you must put your health first.
my god,i was scared for you when i read it so you must have been petrified.
get checked out and see what they advise hun x

sorry for the massive overuse of the word 'hun' lol x

Hey there

Sounds scary! I do get dizzy spells when I have a hot bath - can I ask if you were sitting in the bath or lying down. Sitting can make it worse as it causes all the blood to rush to the lower part of your body.

If you are concerned its always best to get yourself checked out.

xxx

Hey there

Sounds scary! I do get dizzy spells when I have a hot bath - can I ask if you were sitting in the bath or lying down. Sitting can make it worse as it causes all the blood to rush to the lower part of your body.

If you are concerned its always best to get yourself checked out.

xxx

em both i suppose i was sitting for a minute before i got up. lying down is easier i must say coz sometimes i get dizzy while just sitting. Ill say it to my doctor wen i get an appointment coz i have had it before while i was eating so maybe i shud investigate it.

Awww Ann Marie I totally feel for you, what a scary experience.

I'm a fainter, always have been since I was about 4 years old, and if Im hot I'm much more likely to feel dizzy. For that reason I always shower or bath with the door open so that the heat doesn't build up as I'd definitely be a candidate for a heat induced dizzy spell.

There are many things that could contribute to that, keep an eye on it, if it happens again go see your doctor just to be sure and get checked out. Could be your blood pressure dropped a bit, or the blood rushed from your head when you stood up, it's hard to say.

Glad you are feeling better now though. I'd rest for the remainder of the day, put your feet up and take it easy, see how you feel tomorrow. If you are worried about it happening again maybe put a chair in the shower so you can sit down?

Had to laugh at your comment about the bath water hon, even in a time of crisis we notice the funny things like that hehe ^.^

i sometimes get dizzy hun but nothin like that.

i really think you should see a doctor hun.i mean you thought you might drown for heavens sake!

maybe you need to finish tfr now if you keep getting these episodes hun.
you've done amazingly well but you must put your health first.
my god,i was scared for you when i read it so you must have been petrified.
get checked out and see what they advise hun x

Its grand hun haha! I use hun alot too so i didnt even notice. yes it was very scary i tink it was worse coz i was completely blind so i was like how the hell am i goin to get out haha! It was scary but i tink ill just stay away from baths coz im grand in the shower. I will say it to my doctor thou! Thanks for the concern hun!

Awww Ann Marie I totally feel for you, what a scary experience.

I'm a fainter, always have been since I was about 4 years old, and if Im hot I'm much more likely to feel dizzy. For that reason I always shower or bath with the door open so that the heat doesn't build up as I'd definitely be a candidate for a heat induced dizzy spell.

There are many things that could contribute to that, keep an eye on it, if it happens again go see your doctor just to be sure and get checked out. Could be your blood pressure dropped a bit, or the blood rushed from your head when you stood up, it's hard to say.

Glad you are feeling better now though. I'd rest for the remainder of the day, put your feet up and take it easy, see how you feel tomorrow. If you are worried about it happening again maybe put a chair in the shower so you can sit down?

Had to laugh at your comment about the bath water hon, even in a time of crisis we notice the funny things like that hehe ^.^

Thanks hun glad other people get dizzy wen they are hot haha! Yeah i know sure i told my mum and i was like dont know how you didnt hear the big noise wen i fell coz it felt like i dropped very fast so it must have been noisy. Normally she wud come running up the stairs if i made to much noise getting out, she wud tink i had fallen. Yeah Im trying to find optimism in everything.:)

Oh and i used to have low blood pressure. last time i had it checked i was perfect thou. Ill be getting it done soon anyway i have to get it checked every few months.

Oh Anne-Marie, that's scary hun!

I do have those but I'm like Jenny, I have my baths hot - although not to that extent.

Really do go and get checked - it's not worth leaving things like that.
Sure it'll just be a combo of LT dizzyness and hot bath but be careful x

Exactly the same thing has happened to me! Have you tried keeping the bathroom window open while you are in the bath just so there is some air coming in?

it was a very hot bath wen i got in but i was fine for ages! ill just stay away from baths. I had a dizzy spell yesterday as well wen i got up too fast im just gonna increase my water and be extra careful wont be goin out on my own tonight. I must walk my puppies so ill bring someone wit me!

Annemarie, take care of yourself. It is very scary to black out like that. You really should chat to the doc about it. look after yourself and no more baths.

Back