Had enough! Need to do it this time!!!!!!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone, how are u all?

Well for the past while i have yo-yoed between ww and sw sayin how this one was better that one was better and never actually stickin to any of them at all, iv wanted to lose weight for as long as i can remember but to be honest i stuck to them both for couple of weeks then threw the towel in my willpower is awful! So i decided a couple weeks back that i was sick to the back teeth of dietin and i wasn’t gonna bother knowin rightly that if i didn’t get my ass into gear and do sumthin i was just goin to expand and expand! Iv been foolin myself sayin that im sick of dietin but when to be honest i haven’t been stickin to a diet at all!

Im going to Liverpool this weekend and tried on a pair of shorts which I have and i was absolutely horrified to discover that i couldn’t even get the button done, these are the shorts that were too big on me last year!! I was absolutely gutted but to be honest im glad as its give me the kick up the backside that i needed! I dont wana continue feelin like this its horrible!its got to the stage where i dont even want my boyfriend touching my belly (that my main weight area, its horrible!) he tells me to not be so silly and that there is nothing wrong wit me but i feel awful!

SO I have decided (along with a friend) that we are both going to join the gym (ive rang the instructor and we have our induction next thurs) and we are both gonna have another go at weight watchers, we are goin to go along to group on Monday night, this is my final attempt at it, i no it works so its just stickin to my points, i no for a fact that i just eat for the sake of eatin even when im not hungry! Its just out of boredom or pure greed! So i know i need to say to myself “do u really need that bar of chocolate?” and i no 9 times out of 10 that i dont! Me and my friend have made a pact that we will do it this time and that we are gonna help each other as much as we can, even if it means emailin all day long lol and not make excuses not to go to the gym, we are just gonna get of our backsides and do it!! im really hopin this time i can do, with the sight of those shorts in my head, with the help of my friend and the help of you guys im hopin this time i will see it through!

So Monday is a fresh start for me & my friend startin with rejoinin ww on Monday night then gym induction on thurs! I am away on a hen weekend this weekend to Liverpool so im going to thoroughly enjoy myself and be ready for a new start and a new me on Monday..

Sorry for the rambling but had to get it off my chest!lol

Lots of love Christie xxx

Hey Christie :)
Good on you, and it's good you have a friend with a similar motive!
Have a fab weekend in Liverpool and good luck for Monday :D!

Hi Christie, It's great you've got your friend doing it with you. You can phone, text or email each other when you feel like your losing your motivation. I lost weight on WW 2 years ago and slowly gained it back! To start with I told myself that I was fed up counting points and I didn't want to do it for the rest of my life, but I now realise it's the only thing that works for me.

Good luck for your rejoin on Monday. Just keep reminding yourself of all the reasons why you want to lose weight.

Good luck with it all Christie! I've just joined a gym and have been for the third time today! Its killed me because I'm so out of condition but I just keep reminding myself that its all going to help, not only my weight, but also my health! Go for it girl - you can do it!!! xxx

thank u all so ,much for ur comments, i no i can do it this time,just need to say bye bye to the food demons in my head hehe,will let u no how i get on on monday nte :)xxx

hi, have a great time in liverpool, totally love going there. good luck for monday.:)

Hi

Just wanted to say goodluck, this is my second go at ww a few years ago i lost over 5 stone with ww, put it all back again (my fault), so back to lose again.

Sw is no good for me cos i really need to learn portion control !

Back