Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Had enough now

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

Well i think its time to give up on slimming world, i mean my 6th weigh in and ive still only lost 2.5lbs, i did a full week of red thinking i should lose at least 1lb over, ive tried ee for weeks and nothing, red/green every other day and lost what i put on on ee and green with 2 day red and lost 0.5 and then this week a full red week and sts.

Im really putting my heart into this and not had nothing over syns or anything, i only have 10 syns imagine me having 15 omg the damaged, i seriously dont know what to do anymore :cry::cry: yes im tearful cos i honestly thought this time around being good i would lose but yanno when i cheated last year i was losing but i dont want to go that way.

Ive had test at doctors last year and everything fine, i have appointment booked for friday just incase i didnt lose this week so ill be keeping that and see what he suggests, so basically me eating green wasnt affecting me then as i thought pasta might make me not lose, it seems that all healthy stuff is making me sts and all fat stuff i would lose :confused:

Sorry to ramble on but ive done all options and like someone said in meeting, it doesnt suit everybody :sigh:, I cant believe i have another 6 weeks on countdown and im not putting myself threw going to get weighed and not losing coming home breaking down, all diary look good said C so not that

thanks for listening all :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jackie have a quick read of my last postxx Big hugs xx

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know when I cheated last week I noticed that I went to the toilet immediately compared to when I was eating healthy. Not sure if I'm alone in this. It's not an excuse to eat junk food as I'm trying to do 100% this week ;) Maybe try looking at your calorie intake as suggested above.

5. sugarlove

sugarlove Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jacqui, really sorry to hear about your low weight loss on SW.

I actually think some diets work for some people, and not others, and that different diets suit different people sometimes.:(

Why don't you try WW again or do your own healthy eating plan? I would also speak to your C about getting your money back for your countdown, as it seems unfair to have to pay when you're not going and have not lost much.

Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.