Had enough now

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well i think its time to give up on slimming world, i mean my 6th weigh in and ive still only lost 2.5lbs, i did a full week of red thinking i should lose at least 1lb over, ive tried ee for weeks and nothing, red/green every other day and lost what i put on on ee and green with 2 day red and lost 0.5 and then this week a full red week and sts.

Im really putting my heart into this and not had nothing over syns or anything, i only have 10 syns imagine me having 15 omg the damaged, i seriously dont know what to do anymore :cry::cry: yes im tearful cos i honestly thought this time around being good i would lose but yanno when i cheated last year i was losing but i dont want to go that way.

Ive had test at doctors last year and everything fine, i have appointment booked for friday just incase i didnt lose this week so ill be keeping that and see what he suggests, so basically me eating green wasnt affecting me then as i thought pasta might make me not lose, it seems that all healthy stuff is making me sts and all fat stuff i would lose :confused:

Sorry to ramble on but ive done all options and like someone said in meeting, it doesnt suit everybody :sigh:, I cant believe i have another 6 weeks on countdown and im not putting myself threw going to get weighed and not losing coming home breaking down, all diary look good said C so not that

thanks for listening all :wave_cry:

Jackie have a quick read of my last postxx Big hugs xx

You know when I cheated last week I noticed that I went to the toilet immediately compared to when I was eating healthy. Not sure if I'm alone in this. It's not an excuse to eat junk food as I'm trying to do 100% this week ;) Maybe try looking at your calorie intake as suggested above.

Jacqui, really sorry to hear about your low weight loss on SW.

I actually think some diets work for some people, and not others, and that different diets suit different people sometimes.:(

Why don't you try WW again or do your own healthy eating plan? I would also speak to your C about getting your money back for your countdown, as it seems unfair to have to pay when you're not going and have not lost much.

Good luck :)

Back