Had enough now.

Jodieboo

Gold Member
Sorry for the rant but i'm sick to the back teeth of trying and trying on this diet and not getting anywhere!!

I stuck to the plan religiously last week, 100% optimizing.. and the results? I stayed the same again this week.

I just don't know what to do now. I've done all I can and I can't help but think now, why do I bother?

Sorry to hear it's not going well. :big hug:

Have you done a food diary? Is it here somewhere we can look at and to help?

I'm having a look now, in case there's something I can suggest.

It doesn't look like you eat much at all. Why don't you try red & green days instead? Also when you say Monday is flexi how flexi? You can't do it every week & expect a decent loss.

It doesn't look like you eat much at all. Why don't you try red & green days instead? Also when you say Monday is flexi how flexi? You can't do it every week & expect a decent loss.

I'm not much of a grazer. I used to just eat my tea at night.

My flexi monday is a treat after WI. It's normally a take a way but not a big grease laden one.. usually chinese x

I have commented on your diary. If you are doing EE then do EE (that means eating at least 1/3 superfree and being on plan all 7 days a week).

I'm not much of a grazer. I used to just eat my tea at night.

My flexi monday is a treat after WI. It's normally a take a way but not a big grease laden one.. usually chinese x

Then why flexi? Do it within your syns (even if you do them weekly), that might solve some of the problems instantly.

I think your flexi day & lack of veg / salad's etc with meals is prob your down fall.
have A week with no flexi day & LOTS of veg and just see what happens. You may be pleasantly surprised.

log your diary every day for extra support x

I have yogurt and fruit every day x personally I wouldn't cut the b choice out at all. I would do as suggested above. Stick to plan 100% no unsynned Chinese on weigh day. I have boiled rice and spring onion ginger king prawns, 5 syns. Or chicken chow mien 8 syns. Eat your third superfree with every meal. You can't think your body doesn't 'see' what you've treated yourself to on weigh night and expect it not to account it in next weeks weigh in. It won't work. Good luck, I havecginese meals really easy to make on SW,maybe try more exciting meals to keep you on track xx

Do you like any fruit except bananas? I would maybe rplacw the one you have at breakfast with some superspeed fruit like pineapple, melon, berries. In fact - i'd have a big old bowl full. And still have your heb - maybe also have a different heb (my losses are always bettrer when i have all bran).

Aside from that, i agree with the general not enough superfree, not enough food mantra. Listen to shrimpy on this one - she has literally eaten herself slim.

And treat night - some people can get away with it, some can't Maybe you can't anymore?

I cannot believe a consultant has told you to cut out your B choice! That is ridiculous!
Increase speed and superspeed foods and eat more superfree but not cut out a B choice!

As for your diary, having a flexi day once a week is not sticking to the plan religiously or optimising 100%. Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh but it's not sticking to the plan hun.

You said that your Consultant has asked you to cut down on the superfree and up the free food, are you sure it isn't the other way around? Fill your plate with lots of superfree (veg and salad) and then add the free foods.

Also variety. Not a lot of variety going on there, WW lasagne a few days and lunch and dinner the same on one day. You'll soon get bored!

On a positive note - you have still lost 7lbs overall. Stick with it and follow it properly and you will get results.

Try choosing two or three superfree veg first then decide what to do with it, for instance you may choose, peppers , onion cauliflower so why not make a veggie curry?
Or swede carrot and cabbage you could do a lovely cottage pie, put the carrots with the mince, the swede with the pots and shredded cabbage on the side!

My consultant has asked me to cut out my B choice this week so lets see where this goes..

I'm sorry but that hurrendous.
There is a reason why HEX's are included in the plan.

Eat the right HEX & they help with weight loss. Its the flexi day / syns & lack of superfree foods which are the problem

Last edited:
Back