Had enough

Zoesastar

Silver Member
Im not coping with this.... again!

Ive decided rather than to give up completely Im going to follow the 2/0 cruise pattern. Im not coping with PP days anymore but I reckon 2 will be ok as long as I can plan all 3 meals knowing that the days after I can actually eat what I like within reason. (which Im ok at, i dont binge or eat junk in general!)

I want to carry on losing weight so going into Conso early isnt an option!

So is that 2 pp then normality?

Pretty much but I will take lots of Dukan things on board whilst Im doing it!

Ah ok! Whatever works for u, different strokes for different folks! I'm elated today after lifting 10kg of weights at work and realising I'd lost that in 6 weeks!

Looking forward to how that works for you. I'm considering that rotation when I get closer to my target and am trying to loose those last ten or so pounds. I carry my weight in my thighs and hips, so that rotation sounded ideal based on Dukan's recommendations.

Should be even more effective after staying on more traditional cruise and learning the Dukan eating style. I like you tend not to binge, just used to not manage cutting out fats and carbs. Or, actually, being mindful of the amount.

So, really looking forward to your posts on it!

I obviously will be really dissapointed if it doesnt work. But I dont totally want to fail at Dukan, I have lost alot quite quickly and Im only 2lb off the top end of my BMI but Im prepared for it to slow down now!

I plan to have my PP days on Monday and Thursdays, Im not gonna have any tollerated items on either days. Will carry on drinking litres and litres of water, eat low fat dairy and low carb/sugar fruit and veg! Hopefully il be ok!

Back