Had Enough

MrsSkint

After struggling to stick with LL I've decided to pack it in.
I need to find an approach to weightloss which I can take on 100% . I am pleased I did the 100 days, as I am a few stone lighter than I was back in July.
The main problem is the boredom of packs. I do ok during the day then in the evening I think "sod it" and eat all the bad foods!
I will start looking into all the other weight loss methods and hopefully find one which I can give 100% commitment to as I did with LL.
I am also thinking of starting a food diary on here, as you all seem to cope easier when the "tricky" times occur.

I am going to buy some milk and have a well deserved cup of tea. After that I will look into the next steps of shedding the remaining few stones.

Thanks for being there guys, you really are the best.:)

Lyn
x

Hi Mrs Skint

Congratulations on the 'few' stones loss. You must feel fab about that. Also on making a decision not to continue, I know it is not healthy to continue with something you feel you are continually failing at doing. So you are right to find a plan that will suit you better. Think the key is to do so quickly so that you don't slip back into bad ways especially in the run up too Xmas when temptations are everywhere.

Hope you find a suitable plan soon, keep off the weight and even lose a little more too if that is what you want.

Good idea to start the food diary too. I should do that too!

Dizzy x

Hi Lyn
((((hugs))))
As you know I think you've made the right decision and hopefully when you get on the new right plan for you, you will fly off the remander of those lbs :D just try healthy eating for now and ditch those bad foods as thats what will make you regain it all.:)o BTDT:eek: )
Looking forward to hearing on what you decide to do REMEMBER CHRISTMAS IS JUST 60 DAYS AWAY time to get at least another stone + off ?
XXC ;)

Hi again

Just thought I'd add that I am going to do Tesco ediets when I finish CD as I am hopeless at organising meals and shopping and thought it would be well worth a try. You may like to take a look if you haven't done so already.

Dizzy x

After struggling to stick with LL I've decided to pack it in.
I need to find an approach to weightloss which I can take on 100% . I am pleased I did the 100 days, as I am a few stone lighter than I was back in July.
The main problem is the boredom of packs. I do ok during the day then in the evening I think "sod it" and eat all the bad foods!
I will start looking into all the other weight loss methods and hopefully find one which I can give 100% commitment to as I did with LL.
I am also thinking of starting a food diary on here, as you all seem to cope easier when the "tricky" times occur.

I am going to buy some milk and have a well deserved cup of tea. After that I will look into the next steps of shedding the remaining few stones.

Thanks for being there guys, you really are the best.:)

Lyn
x

CONGRATULATIONS LYN ON DOING YOUR 100 DAYS!!!

That in itself is fantastic and you have lost 41lbs!!!

I think when you feel you have enough it is best to take a sensible approach instead of falling off the wagon as when this happened me I got no where fast and it took me ages to get back to basics and do a food diary and then when I felt I was ready again I got back SSing as for me this is the only way I can shift the weight for now...

Finding what works is the key to success and what you feel happy with.

congrats.gif

Mrs Skint - do you think you could do 2 packs in the day and a low carb in the evening - thats what I m doing at the moment well I am doing 2 packs and 2 veg/protein meals. This could work if you switched to CD and its cheaper.

I think you are right to have a change - one plan gets so boring.I have been cal counting and TBH I am bored with it now, so I am going to devise a plan that is essentially cal counting but planned in advance so that I am not froever weighing everything. I have lost 17LBS on the cal counting plan of 1500 cals a day but I am bored and keep following the biscuit tin round the kitchen! Really hope you can find a plan that suits you and WELL DONE on 100 days and over 3 stone lost - I don't think you gove yourself enough credit for your massive achievements. Love

Thank you Ladies,

I am so pleased I followed LL for 100 days:)
I intend to eat sensibly, as I have more weight to shift.
I can honestly say I feel like a different person, to the one I was back in July. I now have energy, enjoy staying awake all day:eek: and most of all fitting into smaller sized clothes.
I've just bought "you are what you eat" magazine, so will be learning more skills at healthier eating..I hope;)
Maybe I will look into CD at a later date. For now I'm just going to "chill" a bit and enjoy good nutricious foods.

Thanks again for all your support,

Lyn

x

Barb you have done so well losing 17 lbs. I hope that biscuit tin keeps running away from you;)

Shazza, Thanks for that great idea!. I have lots of food packs so will include a couple into my daily routine. I'm actually looking forward to them now I can have food too:D

Mini, what can I say!. Thanks to you I have been able to learn a lot from the wonderful people who frequent your site.
You truly have been a life line to me and the rest of the "miniminnies":)

i'lldoit...yes I know you will. You're a star:)
Thanks for helping me, I wish you every success on your journey.

Dizzy, Thanks for the info, will read up about the tesco diets. Keep up the fab work and in no time you will be a "skinny mini":)

Wishing you all GOOD LUCK with your journey

Back