Had food and it made me sick!

BEX29

just completed 2 weeks on s/s and thought I would treat myself to some lowfat pizza (i know its very bad) but my body rejected it and I threw up.
Is this normal?

Hi OP, it may not be the food it's rejecting, but more what is in the food - normally unhealthy things your body doesn't need! It may have been the bread on the pizza, as if you've stuck to it 100% you haven't had carbs for ages, and your body had a funny turn.
It could be a number of things. If you are worried, you could step up to SS+ and add a small meal a day. Speak to your CDc and see what he/she thinks.
I had a bar for the first time yesterday, and it made me feel sick so it may be the carbs.

I think your body probably just isnt used to it i know as im moving up the plans my body takes time to ajust the 1st time i added milk to my tea in 8months made me feel a little queezy but its ok now only advice id give is try not to reward your achievments with food its a slippery slope and i guess its difficult like most of us here food has always been an excuse for a treat or reward but try something new a bubble bath a massage some new nail polish spoil yourself not your weightloss xx

Back