Had food and it made me sick!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by BEX29, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. BEX29

BEX29 New Member

just completed 2 weeks on s/s and thought I would treat myself to some lowfat pizza (i know its very bad) but my body rejected it and I threw up.
    Is this normal?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    Hi OP, it may not be the food it's rejecting, but more what is in the food - normally unhealthy things your body doesn't need! It may have been the bread on the pizza, as if you've stuck to it 100% you haven't had carbs for ages, and your body had a funny turn.
    It could be a number of things. If you are worried, you could step up to SS+ and add a small meal a day. Speak to your CDc and see what he/she thinks.
    I had a bar for the first time yesterday, and it made me feel sick so it may be the carbs.
  4. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

I think your body probably just isnt used to it i know as im moving up the plans my body takes time to ajust the 1st time i added milk to my tea in 8months made me feel a little queezy but its ok now only advice id give is try not to reward your achievments with food its a slippery slope and i guess its difficult like most of us here food has always been an excuse for a treat or reward but try something new a bubble bath a massage some new nail polish spoil yourself not your weightloss xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.