Had good few days 100% despite travelling

lorraineA

Silver Member
Hello everyone.
Just thought I'd let you know I got this travel thing sorted this week. Got up extra early so could have usual vanilla shake hot with spoonful of coffee before taxi came at 6.15am. Had black coffee on train to London.
Had one of the slim and save bars for lunch (lovely and so much better than LT flapjacks).
Got to hotel room c. 7.30pm so around 8pm had chicken soup - had taken hand blender with me so was just like at home.
Had choc hot shake with mint tea for breakfast then another bar for lunch at work.
Home on train and had soup for dinner.

I am so pleased I have worked this out as travel is the thing that would have possibly put me off this diet! Have now ordered lots of slim and save bars to use when travelling - am actually quite looking forward to saying no thanks to aeroplane food and just having my bars now - don't think I could ever have said that about the flapjacks!
Have also ordered mre of their cottage pie and spaghetti bolognese just to maybe alternate occasionally instead of the chicken soup at night - ordered online yesterday - arrived this morning!
Weigh-in is tomorrow so I will report back but for those who wanted to know if using slim and save products in conjunction tith LT products was having any adverse effects on weight loss - according to my scales I am still losing so seems to be ok - phew!
:)

Thanks Dee - loving your new pic by the way - looking stunning!

Hi That is great news that you weren't beaten! But what are slim and save? I put the powder from my shakes into an empty 750ml coke bottle and then later when I need to eat I put the water in and give it a good shake up, much smaller to use the coke bottle rather than the LT shaker and fits into my handbag lovely. Lovely picture Deezer - you look so different and what happened to doggie? Elaine.

Back